Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I didn't use Angeline as the ID for my reno, mine was Dave. Just to reply on the pt that puppet mentioned.

1. As a whole, not to mention Angeline or Dave..Basically quote from Intradesign is always lump sum. Think that is their practice from ages ago.

2. Initially I do find the quote from Dave pricy. But from the feedback from friends & relatives whom visited my place, mine wasn't that high afterall. And most impt, their carpentry and material are really good.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yeah angeline is one of my final 2 IDs engaged

She like what many mentioned here is very detailed, sincere, practical, understand the needs of a woman (wife).

However for those of you who have engaged her, i hope to hear from u guys in regards to some points.

1) her quotation is a lump sum figure, with no individual breakdown, is that an issue for u guys who have used her?

2) her pricing is certainly more compared to rest, in the regions of 10-20k, i would like to ask about her carpentry workmanship, is it really better quality wood etc?

3) wcseow, have u seen other IDs carpentry, how much difference is there? sorry to trouble u. but u seem like one of the best person that could advice me :)

Hi there, I've been to quite a number of IDs and I must say I really like Angeline but her quote is about 20k more expensive than all the rest :(

And this is a figure I canno justify no matter how comfortable or how much a difference the material will make?

I havent gone to see Angeline again. But I would like to check with you or anyone here, how negotiable is Intradesign?

For my reno, everyone is quoting between 50-55k but Intradesign is about 72k.

BTW, what is CLC?

Angeline from Intradesign is doing my house.. You need to run thru and take out/remove the items you dont need. If you want a ward robe in all your rooms or extra shelfing, the cost will be higher.

Also the materials they use seems quite good.. so dont just look at the price..

Edited by siewyian

Hi, has anyone sign up with IntraDesign recently? or anyone in e process of reno? Care to share. Still in e lookout for a reliable ID.

I am currently renovating my SengKang flat.. I choose Angeline from Intradesign as she is recommended by my friend who hired her a few months ago. Although her quote came in a tad more expensive then the other designer, I am glad I chose her.

Angeline is really professional in her follow up. I enjoy the communication and discussions with her. She does not recommend any work unnecessarily and is practical in her approach.

A few times when I visited my flat unannounced to check on the progress, I found Angeline there speaking to the contractor and checking on their work.

so far, I am pleased with the service rendered by Angeline from Intra so far. If you want sanity and peace of mind, pick an established and experienced ID..

Edited by siewyian

lol.....just see her again....and let her know your budget and see how it work out............:)

CLC is Colors by Leslie Chua....web site is http://www.clcinteriors.com

I did my previous 2 reno with Angeline, and for this 3rd one I was seriously considering CLC but in the end decided to go with Angeline. I have just completed mine and has no regrets at all again, again and again....lol

For the 3rd time in a row, we have selected Angeline from Intradesign.

This time round, it was a toss-up between Intradesign and CLC. It was a tough decision as we are very comfortable with CLC as well. In the end, we selected Intradesign probably because of good experience with them from the last renos....

Hi there, I've been to quite a number of IDs and I must say I really like Angeline but her quote is about 20k more expensive than all the rest :(

And this is a figure I canno justify no matter how comfortable or how much a difference the material will make?

I havent gone to see Angeline again. But I would like to check with you or anyone here, how negotiable is Intradesign?

For my reno, everyone is quoting between 50-55k but Intradesign is about 72k.

BTW, what is CLC?

Edited by melodyli1981

Hi, has anyone sign up with IntraDesign recently? or anyone in e process of reno? Care to share. Still in e lookout for a reliable ID.

Hi Pokerface,

You can get Angeline's contact thru http://www.intradesign.com.sg/contacts.html. Cant reply you on the design as my place wasn't done up by her. But I guess it shouldn't be bad, as per reviews and comments in this thread.

You mentioned you went a few firms, didn't they draft a simple floorplan for you? As in where the locations of the cabinets, wardrobe.. bla bla bla.

Regards.

Hi BBJLCA,

Good for you! Hope my flat can catch a gd price 4 and a half years later too!

Hi pad34,

You didn't highlight to the owner on the defects? When mine was done up, there were also similar defects as you mentioned - "sharp edges". I called Dave and that next day his guys came up to rectify all the defects. So no worries abt the rectification, they are quite pro on that.

Cheers.

as the ID was around, so we didnt really point out to the owner, however, my partner did mention it quite loudly. Not sure if the owner heard it :)

Hi BBJLCA,

Good for you! Hope my flat can catch a gd price 4 and a half years later too!

Hi pad34,

You didn't highlight to the owner on the defects? When mine was done up, there were also similar defects as you mentioned - "sharp edges". I called Dave and that next day his guys came up to rectify all the defects. So no worries abt the rectification, they are quite pro on that.

Cheers.

I have recently went to see one of intradesign works, personally didnt think that their carpentry works are of high quality like what many mentioned here. We saw dents on kitchen cabinets, rough edges of wardrobes. However, I must say that in terms of design and colour chosen, the overall look is quite pleasing to the eyes. The owner of the flat has also given good comments of the ID.

Not sure if the owner noticed some defects, but we did see obvious defects near the door frame hinges, kitchen drawers and living hall feature wall. Some sharp corners are also not taken care of and they are already mentioning about handing over in a few days time. ???

Having spoken to both Dave and Angeline, I found them to be quite experienced IDs compared to those I met in the expo hall.

Edited by pad34

Dave/Intradesign was my ID for the current flat...his quote, no doubt, was very high..but he delivers and uses quality product..everyone who came to our house commented that his workmanship is very good..I have just sold off my flat and almost all viewers were impressed that my flat was renovated 7 yrs ago!! I believe his reno contribute at least 20k to my valuation. The buyer who bought my flat was in love with my kitchen and toilets and asked who was my ID.

When my new house comes next year...I will definitely go back to him...hopefully this time his quote will stay within my budget.

For the 3rd time in a row, we have selected Angeline from Intradesign.

This time round, it was a toss-up between Intradesign and CLC. It was a tough decision as we are very comfortable with CLC as well. In the end, we selected Intradesign probably because of good experience with them from the last renos....

Guest amystev
ermm...why no one is considering Irene?

She's good and responsive even until now...10 months since the renovation completed...

Hi can u pm me her number?

ermm...why no one is considering Irene?

She's good and responsive even until now...10 months since the renovation completed...