Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi. Angeline did my previous 2 places....currerntly we are moving into another place and is considering her services as well...

IMHO

1. Carpentry 8/10....great service though....

2. Electrical 6/10......they are ok, but I found out later on that some shortcuts are taken. Though their work is ok. Closer monitoring is needed

3. Painting 7/10.....but still great service.

Hi wcseow,

Thanks for the advice. Will watch closely, especially on the electronical work.

Cheers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I would say their carpentry works is perfect. I would rate 10/10, no negative comments on that, they are very professional in choosing of the material and the workmanship. As for electrical, 9/10 -> as there will be some small miscommunication on the placement. But no worries, rectifications are usually done up fast. And painting, 10/10 as well, suggested colour theme came out to be very cozy

All the above are based on my own encounter. Hope this helps.

Hi DSC,

Thanks so much. Looks like you had a very good experience with them.

Almost a perfect renovation.

Just signed-up with Angeline today. Looking forward to the same.

Cheers.

Hi. Angeline did my previous 2 places....currerntly we are moving into another place and is considering her services as well...

IMHO

1. Carpentry 8/10....great service though....

2. Electrical 6/10......they are ok, but I found out later on that some shortcuts are taken. Though their work is ok. Closer monitoring is needed

3. Painting 7/10.....but still great service.

Hi,

From this thread, its clear that both Dave and Angeline are attentive to the request of their clients.

How do you rate the workmanship of Intradesign?

eg :

Carpentry and laminates

Electrical

Painting

Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Hi,

I would say their carpentry works is perfect. I would rate 10/10, no negative comments on that, they are very professional in choosing of the material and the workmanship. As for electrical, 9/10 -> as there will be some small miscommunication on the placement. But no worries, rectifications are usually done up fast. And painting, 10/10 as well, suggested colour theme came out to be very cozy

All the above are based on my own encounter. Hope this helps.

Hi,

From this thread, its clear that both Dave and Angeline are attentive to the request of their clients.

How do you rate the workmanship of Intradesign?

eg :

Carpentry and laminates

Electrical

Painting

Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

ermmm all the feedback are found in this thread...i'm a customer of intradesign and till now i'm still happy with their work & attitude. My renovation completed abt 5 months ago....

Hi Stagger! please, can you send my yr pix? my email is ywschua@gmail.com.

thanks!!

I would like to add my two cents worth about Intradesign. My hubby and I engaged Dave after going to a number of IDs. 6 to be exact. And yes, as loud and straightforward as Dave may be, we found him easy to get along with and was able to build a rapport with him. :)

Our reno has started in mid-Dec and it's still ongoing. Once we collected our keys, Dave never wasted time coming down that very day to do an orientation and kickstarted the reno. He even applied for our reno permit on that very day. Although the quote from Intradesign is not broken down, we can safely say that there is no hidden cost and he really tries his best to accede to our requests along the way without compromising on anything else. It has been a smooth and easy reno process so far and we're glad we placed our trust in him.

Initially we agreed to completing our reno only after CNY but due to some personal reasons, we had to bring it forward to moving in before CNY. Dave was very understanding and is really going all out to help us.

I'm posting all these not to do free advertising for Intradesign, but just wanna share the pleasant experience we have had with them so far. Choosing the right firm and ID is not just about designs and quotes but also boils down to that little stroke of luck and that chemistry. :) And yes, gotta add that they are indeed very responsive.

Hi! Please can you send me yr hm pics? I am going to engage Dave too, thanks!!

Hi there, call him! Talk on the fone beta and faster!

I sent Dave my floor plan and some ideas on what I want 2 weeks ago but till now still no reply from him. Wonder if i should call him personally?

I sent Dave my floor plan and some ideas on what I want 2 weeks ago but till now still no reply from him. Wonder if i should call him personally?

Hi all,

Just to update that I have "a few" sessions of hse warming done over the CNY. Compliments on the renovation were overwhelming. I have repeat countless times on the reno that was done, the price that I paid and the ID that I have used. My Friends and relatives were impressed by the overall design, workmanship and material used. My uncle actually thought I spend like 50k on reno but in fact I only spend 39k. Haha! ;)

As you can read from my previous post, that I had my reno done in a mth’s time. I have a cousin whom started reno since last Oct, and till date it is still “under renovation” state and she has gotten her ID thru friend’s recommendation. The workmanship, design or rather everything in my hse amazed her. She paid 42k on a 3rm flat while I’m paying lesser on a 4rm flat, and the quality of the carpentry is not as good as mine.

Anyway, I am so glad I didn’t make the wrong choice! :P

My ID was Angeline and she made the renovation process quite a breeze for me. I actually started to look at renovation 6 months before my keys was ready and I didn't manage to get to meet up with her as she was tied up with projects then. Few months later, she actually made contact to ask if I am still interested. I met up with her and signed up with her right after I collected my keys. I even waited for her to come back from Maternity Leave since I was in no hurry to start reno. It was better as she was able to see through the process. I have to say there's no 100% perfect renovation, but what I'm really impressed is their service. It has been coming to 2 years and they are still very approachable when I have problems.

Hi all,

I learnt about IntraDesign from this thread. Am grateful to those whom has given their genuine comments about their respective IDs.

I have met up with Dave from Intradesign last Oct before collection of keys. Have got lots of doubt after signing as I cant really picture how my long waited flat will look like. However, after seeing so many positive comments on their workmanship, I decided to give a try.

I collected my keys end Dec 09 and he started my reno on the day that I collected my keys as I was hoping to shift in before CNY. Was rather disappointed when I was told by many of my frens that it is impossible as my reno crashes with a few public holidays. But then again Dave said he would try. So I trust him. And "ta da"....my flat is now ready!!

Am so happy and excited as I have waited 5yrs for my flat, and I am really grateful as he has really done a very very gd job to my nest. Have brought a few friends up to take a peek and all of them gave very gd comments on the design and workmanship. Am so proud that I m gonna show off my nest during this coming CNY! :dancingqueen:

I am very happy to hear that. Congratulations and enjoy your new home!!

Cheers~

Hi all,

I learnt about IntraDesign from this thread. Am grateful to those whom has given their genuine comments about their respective IDs.

I have met up with Dave from Intradesign last Oct before collection of keys. Have got lots of doubt after signing as I cant really picture how my long waited flat will look like. However, after seeing so many positive comments on their workmanship, I decided to give a try.

I collected my keys end Dec 09 and he started my reno on the day that I collected my keys as I was hoping to shift in before CNY. Was rather disappointed when I was told by many of my frens that it is impossible as my reno crashes with a few public holidays. But then again Dave said he would try. So I trust him. And "ta da"....my flat is now ready!!

Am so happy and excited as I have waited 5yrs for my flat, and I am really grateful as he has really done a very very gd job to my nest. Have brought a few friends up to take a peek and all of them gave very gd comments on the design and workmanship. Am so proud that I m gonna show off my nest during this coming CNY! :dancingqueen:

This publication sharing isn't a commercial effort nor one with pre-existing family Relationships

But rather it's a public sharing from a very satisfied Client- Not once but Twice Over with Intra Design Firm's

ID= Angeline & Kelvin (Carpentry Fittings) & Extended Sub Cons: (Hacking/ Flooring/ Roofing/ Electrician/ Plumbing/ Parquet Polishing/ Cornices)

I highly recommend Angeline who earned her reputation as one who is reliable, efficient, creative and mutli-tasker to deliver excellence with her leadership through her extended team within completed timeline.

All of this done with great integrity.

Personally How I see a good partnership between an ID/ and Client:

The key is to be able to have good 2 way communications.

You need to clearly communicate your needs and she needs to understand these and translate them to executable deliverables. Either within your expectations or exceeding them.

This is a project both yours and hers and you need to be able to entrust that she embarks this as her own.

Not forgetting that she is also handling multiple other projects all at one time. It's not easy remembering each single detail but I know she takes it upon herself to do her very best. I have had other experiences with other ID/ Contractors and all fail miserably in comparison to her dedication to details to provide customer satisfaction.

I travel frequently myself for work and it didn’t help that during the time of my extensive renos to my 2-storey Semi-D, I was in between travels, launching a new platform across AP with 2 school going children, one of which was taking her PSLE.

But her dedication to embarking our project through and through made it a breeze for me.

During the times where I was outstation, She would on onsite supervising the work progress, keeping me updated through sms/ msn/ photographs. This sort of project reporting was one not found in many ID project managers. She definitely earned our trust. And it helped greatly that her extended support team (all independent sub-cons) all worked so harmoniously as one big team which is admirable -to deliver against commitments.

She is also very creative providing many inputs and recommendations from design to colours to layouts that helped to up-level against my original planned space plannings, fittings to lightings. Great job!

Kelvin, the young carpenter entrepreneur who is part of the management team within Intra provided me with great insights and his experience in providing the much needed advice was a boost during the entire planning & build stage. We challenged him with a picture of a shelf taken off the TV requesting him to replicate it for our home. True to his expertise, the final piece was one that is a showpiece- more refined than what we saw. Excellent! His Staff delivered impeccable work quality finishings and worked tirelessly throughout the built up.

In summary, I am very pleased with the deliverables from the pre- build stage- post follow up living true to their warranty post project. I highly recommend Intra Design- Angeline and team to deliver excellence and provide the wonderful renovation journey with you.

Cheers!~

One thing abt IntraDesign is that they re too popular and so very busy

I rem i approach 1 of the ID there, even after the 4th meeting, she can still forget my new flat address and mix up the requirements with her other clients:p

The design is not too bad and she even bring us to 1 of her clients flat to look @ workmanship

However in e end i nvr choose her cos more "click" w my current ID