Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys

Just to share my humble newbie experience.

Does Intradesign really offer drawings FOC? Cos I was asked to put down a $500 'refundable' deposit first before they start drawing. Maybe new business policy :yamseng:

Appreciate your advice.

;-)

Edited by skyryen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey sharpion, me same same as you man, tiring and so tiring after a house warming today 11.30am - 7pm (23rd Feb), all guests of mine given us a 100% marks for this newly made home!:unsure: so happy, really and proud to be the owner. dave creativity have really paid off as his design include many lightings made our new home glows (even with darker carpentry). i made use of his effort by turning on various spot lights with airconditioning as well. the comfort + design + lightings effects + soft jazz, made me received excellent comments from ALL guests, yes ALL GUESTS!:unsure: beside locals guest, i have also invited severals japanese couples, koreans, thai's and m'sian....heee international comments hah, 100% excellent feed back!:dunno: keee, all becos of the works of dave creativity :bow: ...

at work, i would be looking forward at most of the time for 6pm to arrive, where me n wife can go home quickly and spend more time at home rather than anywhere else....:):bow:

hope you do feel the same way i do.....oh almost forget, Happy Lunar New Year Bro! hope you 发财 too!

Cheers,

hi sharpion, hope things going on with u bro.... :D cheers

yo bro, i sooo long never come in here...moving in has been so tiring man...hows your house been? :lol:

hey sharpion, me same same as you man, tiring and so tiring after a house warming today 11.30am - 7pm (23rd Feb), all guests of mine given us a 100% marks for this newly made home!:yamseng: so happy, really and proud to be the owner. dave creativity have really paid off as his design include many lightings made our new home glows (even with darker carpentry). i made use of his effort by turning on various spot lights with airconditioning as well. the comfort + design + lightings effects + soft jazz, made me received excellent comments from ALL guests, yes ALL GUESTS!:D beside locals guest, i have also invited severals japanese couples, koreans, thai's and m'sian....heee international comments hah, 100% excellent feed back!:) keee, all becos of the works of dave creativity :bow: ...

at work, i would be looking forward at most of the time for 6pm to arrive, where me n wife can go home quickly and spend more time at home rather than anywhere else....:lol::)

hope you do feel the same way i do.....oh almost forget, Happy Lunar New Year Bro! hope you 发财 too!

Cheers,

Yo, like mitevo said, refer to the previous pages quite a lot said about him. i'll just add one more... i moved in already for about 2 months and Dave has still been supporting me well with all my house stuff :) After moving in you really realize how impt a good ID is, a lot of things he told me to expect i'm experiencing now...no complains with the workmanship, it really is good (based on my 2 months of usage la).

would add one more thing that, reno is just a small part of actually turning your house into a home ^^

yo bro, i sooo long never come in here...moving in has been so tiring man...hows your house been? :)

Thanx Sharpion for your added comments :D , in fact i've read all comments regarding Dave and would juz like to have any additional updated comments abt him. Am glad to hear the additional after sales service that u mention abt him that give me the added assurance of him. Do u have any renotalk blog that i can view or pictures of your nest that u can share over here? :yamseng:

Can anyone comment on ID Dave fm Intra Design? :help:

Yo, like mitevo said, refer to the previous pages quite a lot said about him. i'll just add one more... i moved in already for about 2 months and Dave has still been supporting me well with all my house stuff :help: After moving in you really realize how impt a good ID is, a lot of things he told me to expect i'm experiencing now...no complains with the workmanship, it really is good (based on my 2 months of usage la).

would add one more thing that, reno is just a small part of actually turning your house into a home ^^

hi LLG, all of it abt dave have been written back in all these pages, pls refer to it, in details....

cheers!:help:

yo bro, i sooo long never come in here...moving in has been so tiring man...hows your house been? :~

Hi jule, abherdeen

i was wondering if the grout in between the tiles is even?

like for me it is not. so after a month's usage, the grout has become dark (dirty) only in certain areas where it is uneven. so is it like that for ur floor also?

Ya.. notice some areas, the grout is "brownish" already..

Hi jule, abherdeen

like for me it is not. so after a month's usage, the grout has become dark (dirty) only in certain areas where it is uneven. so is it like that for ur floor also?

I went to a friend's place recently and her house was done by Angeline of Intra. The workmanship for the tiles esp in the toilet area is no good. Uneven tiles and very rough workmanship. Top marks for the carpentry work though.

Hi jule, abherdeen

to all bros & sis,

for all those who had manage to engage their services regarrdless of ID, did they mention that it is it their 'company policy' to provide:

1) Only lumpsum quotation. NO breakdown of each items costing.

2) not possible to forward layout plan(after discussion with ID) to clients so that for easy reference with the quotation.

the reason why i mention regardless of ID in the firm is because i got a reply from their ID that 'it is our company policy'.

yes. the quotation is lumpsum, no breakdown. We met up with her to see everything after she's done with the quotation and design.

To all bros & sis,

For those who have engaged their services regardless of which ID, did they mention that it is their 'company policy' to:

1) Provide only lumpsum quotation. NO breakdown of each item costing.

2) Not possible to forward layout plan (after discussion with the ID) to clients for easy reference with the quotation.

Edited by sonner13