Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Give her a call and check with her :deal:

Think she super busy during this period... esp with ppl like me hounding her

She supposed to handover to me yday but her workers did not clean up the place well... :notti:

So she had to clean my house for me! :)

She spent 3-4 hours at my place cleaning up and calling ppl up...

At least at the end of the day... most of the work is done.

Still have some touch up outstanding though... will be done these few days.

hey ahberden,

how u find her design sense? i mean those color rendering/matching. or ur lighting pts? or interior furniture layout

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Give her a call and check with her :P

She supposed to handover to me yday but her workers did not clean up the place well... :notti:

So she had to clean my house for me! :notti:

Yup, think this few weeks very busy for her, usually will get a response from her pretty soon, but recent is longer. She will remember, no worries. Im the other one hounding her too. Also arranging some touchup after handover..

gd to hear that from you coz she was one of the ID im seriously considering.

btw anyone got any idea wld they reject your project if they deem 2 low.

Give her a call and check with her :unsure:

She supposed to handover to me yday but her workers did not clean up the place well... :furious:

So she had to clean my house for me! :thumbs up:

hi

gave our final check today.

thot I will share my thoughts abt Intra- Angeline.

After reading this forum and before signing them, do go thru the reviews abt other firms also. That way in case u expect the ID to b perfect, we can think abt the bad reviews abt other firms and the horrible stories from forumers, and realize that Intra might not b perfect ... but they r no way near those Bad firms.

We did have major and minor hiccups. But in the end the work is done- which is the most important thing.

So thanks to the forumers for the good reviews abt Intra- which was the main reason we chose our ID.

gd to hear that from you coz she was one of the ID im seriously considering.

btw anyone got any idea wld they reject your project if they deem 2 low.

hi

gave our final check today.

thot I will share my thoughts abt Intra- Angeline.

After reading this forum and before signing them, do go thru the reviews abt other firms also. That way in case u expect the ID to b perfect, we can think abt the bad reviews abt other firms and the horrible stories from forumers, and realize that Intra might not b perfect ... but they r no way near those Bad firms.

We did have major and minor hiccups. But in the end the work is done- which is the most important thing.

So thanks to the forumers for the good reviews abt Intra- which was the main reason we chose our ID.

after i receive the quote, i immediately sms my ID saying "wah! so expensive! can cheaper or not"

I think it all depends on you if you are happy with the quote and want to meet up with them to discuss more on how to cut down costs etc... they cant force you or make you meet up with them right? if they do that to everyone who ask for quote to meet up. I think they wont have time for customers who have signed up with them liao...

If you want to dicuss further then you should let them know of ur interest.

I just sms my ID to customize a coffee table for me..., ID say can but have to wait till after CNY...

that's how busy they are... !!

for me, if i have not read the comments from this forum, i would have dropped them immediately after seeing the quote... !!

I got the same answer also :yamseng:

wah.. 122 sqm.. so how much u spend for ur reno excluding those item u listed below?

spent 45000 for reno alone.

Hoping that everything wud b completed 2morrow. the painters were here for touch up. the cleaner guys have cleaned too. waiting for the curtain guys to come anytime now. 2 morrow the carpenters will b here for minor touch ups. has been a very exciting week.

after i receive the quote, i immediately sms my ID saying "wah! so expensive! can cheaper or not"

I think it all depends on you if you are happy with the quote and want to meet up with them to discuss more on how to cut down costs etc... they cant force you or make you meet up with them right? if they do that to everyone who ask for quote to meet up. I think they wont have time for customers who have signed up with them liao...

I just sms my ID to customize a coffee table for me..., ID say can but have to wait till after CNY...

that's how busy they are... :yamseng:

for me, if i have not read the comments from this forum, i would have dropped them immediately after seeing the quote... !!

thats what i felt too even after netting off the others the quote is really !!

but still coz i don't have much carpentary i think its quite difficult to cut dwn

if thats the case, then tts their way of doing things coz i didnt encounter such a 'cold' response maybe i might want to try calling the ID again.

felt abit sian then after hearing u gone thru the same maybe the IDs are like that from Intra. would call up again to chk with ID.

btw after they email u the quote did u guys meet uo to discuss more?

that's how busy they are... :dancingqueen:

for me, if i have not read the comments from this forum, i would have dropped them immediately after seeing the quote... :sport-smiley-003:

Hmmm... Im not sure who you contacted... but its probably due to the fact that they are super busy now cos lots of owners want the house before CNY...

My experience before contracting them is about the same... I sms my ID every week to chase for the quote and after getting the quote... have to chase to meet up with ID !!

I requested to see some of the work done they did for other owners and meetup for discussion together so that can save some time. Also depends on their schedule.

After signing up, I din really check the reno often as I was very busy. Left everything to my ID to auto pilot and try to spot check at least once a week. surprisingly, everything goes according to schedule, even some faults were rectified by my ID even before i spot the faults. Will call me to say that there were blah blah blah faults and they will rectify it. So far so good... my carpentry has been completed and i must say! The carpentry is :sport-smiley-003::dancingqueen: !!

They are definately worth the $$$ paid. Wont regret it!

if thats the case, then tts their way of doing things coz i didnt encounter such a 'cold' response maybe i might want to try calling the ID again.

felt abit sian then after hearing u gone thru the same maybe the IDs are like that from Intra. would call up again to chk with ID.

btw after they email u the quote did u guys meet uo to discuss more?

actually read v gd reviews on intradesign over here decide to give one of IDs a call. Say give the flr plan then tell what i want then wld email me back

1 mth later still no news then i call up. say would get back. In the end didnt. i email again and in the end got a quote.

i was quite disappointed that there wasn't any follow up so whatever after receiving the quote.

not sure whether u guys face this. maybe i didn't do much capentary?

Hmmm... Im not sure who you contacted... but its probably due to the fact that they are super busy now cos lots of owners want the house before CNY...

My experience before contracting them is about the same... I sms my ID every week to chase for the quote and after getting the quote... have to chase to meet up with ID :notti:

I requested to see some of the work done they did for other owners and meetup for discussion together so that can save some time. Also depends on their schedule.

After signing up, I din really check the reno often as I was very busy. Left everything to my ID to auto pilot and try to spot check at least once a week. surprisingly, everything goes according to schedule, even some faults were rectified by my ID even before i spot the faults. Will call me to say that there were blah blah blah faults and they will rectify it. So far so good... my carpentry has been completed and i must say! The carpentry is :dunno::D:)

They are definately worth the $$$ paid. Wont regret it!

actually read v gd reviews on intradesign over here decide to give one of IDs a call. Say give the flr plan then tell what i want then wld email me back

1 mth later still no news then i call up. say would get back. In the end didnt. i email again and in the end got a quote.

i was quite disappointed that there wasn't any follow up so whatever after receiving the quote.

not sure whether u guys face this. maybe i didn't do much capentary?

zz

hi sharpion,

glad that our feelings about intra is mutual. :yamseng:

i've been given an auspicious date on 28th dec :good: n moved in already even thought touch up not complete :notti: . on 29th dec several intra pple came for the touch up n i can say they r really prompt. the painter man came as early as before 9am, follow by carpenter & electrician. the environment was in happy mood as all of them got along very well. the carpenters, whenever will always find a solution in solving your problem in some minor problem/adjustment areas as n when found to suit our needs (without any hesitation in fulfilling). same as the rest of intra pple..

till today, several furnitures have arrived and finally it feel more and more like a proper home... :dunno: now still shortage of sofa, shipment only come in during end jan.. :dunno:

but hor most headache is still the unpacking, as it seem like no end... now been day 5 staying here and we still have about 10 cartons (out of 42 cartons) left unpacked yet, really hope to finish bit by bit after working hours in the night.. i will give intra :good: every penny worth the spending. whenever i call dave for help, he will arrange his pple to come at our convenience, so far they've never fail me, n i'm really really please even payment been fully paid about a month ago.

hope u have settle down already...cos me still struggling to complete it all....cheers

hi bro, eh i tink u mix me up with bro cartoon wayne, heh. but sama sama, i also agree with him. hmm just had a thought, do u guys want to bring Dave out for a meal or something? i mean all of us who he is the ID la...im tinking of doing so already on my own.

wa good auspicious date one...for me just anyhow move :) great to see that things are working out great for u. ya, i agree with you, dave is very prompt with touching up and no complains. i did quite a bit touching up, electrical adding powerpoints (last minute), more painting and some carpentry work with my built in stuff. all done within 1-2 days. i tink i run out of things for him to do liao! as u say, a lot of ppl warn me against full payment before even complete but even till now got no problem.

5 day = 10 cartons, then shld be no prob by CNY all done and comfortable right? :) ya moving is very siong...my tv has been delayed like by 1 month and im actually very angry :P ..but they throwing in free gift as an apology so...hai. mattress also delayed. i was so happy to finish reno that i underestimate moving in..packing from old place etc is dam siong...somemore u need to install things to store your stuff. a lot of things with the reno u only realize after u put in your stuff...lucky dave always help out.

good luck to your move man! :yamseng: i share with you my father-in-law advice..."own the house and not let the house own you."

-----------

feel itchy to express my thoughts for the rest of the readers here as i been reading the previous posts...Intra has their own style of doing things and focus on different aspects compared to other ID firms. this includes the way they conduct their projects (may not be there personally all the time) and even their payment method (final payment before completion) and quotation (never breakdown etc). they are also not cheap BUT i think that is very fair for the quality they give. there will surely be issues here and there but its always how the ID reacts that matters. all my concerns are always addressed fast and well.

in the company itself there are different IDs: dave, gladys, ken, angeline, irene etc. i personally had the privilege to have met most of them and feel that they each have quite different characters. i think there will surely be some people that find it hard to talk to some of them...so i would suggest to make sure u really feel comfortable with whoever u choose - it makes a big difference.

in regards to fila, hope you are still reading, if it was me, i think you shld really talk it out with Glady and what you not happy abt...dun have to confront but at least give her a chance to make things better. this is just my own opinion la, i always try to be as direct as possible (though not always good results but at least i made sure everything is in the open) :dunno:

however regardless of who u choose, their company culture and values are very strong and im sure the quality will be maintained. sometimes when i visit them, i can see them sharing ideas with each other and discuss each others project so you actually like have a few IDs working helping out on your place. :good:

i think i type v.long liao so i better end now. Overall i am very happy with them in all aspects and my reno has been enjoyable. i wish all of you the same (regardless of whoever you choose) in your quest for a wonderful home 8|

Edited by Sharpion

Hi

sorry for the late reply. Been very busy with reno. kind of moved in.... .

As for ur question , yes we live in Sengkang. It is a 5I model, but quite big. around 122 sqm

wah.. 122 sqm.. so how much u spend for ur reno excluding those item u listed below?

zz

Cool and congrat, finally reno done..

I finish mine at end of nov, now start to deco my house...

Dave is good, i realli feel that my money well spend.. I just went intra yesterday to collect my wall clock

Their carpentry solid!:good::good::good::good:

hi sharpion,

glad that our feelings about intra is mutual. :notti:

i've been given an auspicious date on 28th dec :good: n moved in already even thought touch up not complete :notti: . on 29th dec several intra pple came for the touch up n i can say they r really prompt. the painter man came as early as before 9am, follow by carpenter & electrician. the environment was in happy mood as all of them got along very well. the carpenters, whenever will always find a solution in solving your problem in some minor problem/adjustment areas as n when found to suit our needs (without any hesitation in fulfilling). same as the rest of intra pple..

till today, several furnitures have arrived and finally it feel more and more like a proper home... :dribble: now still shortage of sofa, shipment only come in during end jan.. :(

but hor most headache is still the unpacking, as it seem like no end... now been day 5 staying here and we still have about 10 cartons (out of 42 cartons) left unpacked yet, really hope to finish bit by bit after working hours in the night.. i will give intra :good: every penny worth the spending. whenever i call dave for help, he will arrange his pple to come at our convenience, so far they've never fail me, n i'm really really please even payment been fully paid about a month ago.

hope u have settle down already...cos me still struggling to complete it all....cheers