Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It is their company policy but it can be flexible if you negotitate with the ID. We were not comfortable in paying so much up front so negotiated.

I also want to share a bit about my bad experience w Glady.

Without going into the details, in short i will not engage ID services. Scared liao.

- Poor project management, on actualy day of carpentry, expect us to be there when she wasn't there.

- Poor communication with carpenter

- No design sense expect us to accept standard practices and not cater to individual house structure and needs.

- Carpenter attitude problem, buay song we ask them to rectify, but in the end they have to else we are not paying!

In short, the whole process was like we are the project managers communicating with the carpenters, ID is just there to collect money , chase payment and close the project. Might as well we ourselves be ID! Just my luck to get Glady!

Sorry to hear about that. Wonder if can feedback to their boss about it ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi rapunzel.. ur flat in sengkang? is it a EA? can i know roughly how much u spend on reno?

Thanks

Hi

sorry for the late reply. Been very busy with reno. kind of moved in.... .

As for ur question , yes we live in Sengkang. It is a 5I model, but quite big. around 122 sqm

Edited by rapunzel

Hihi, can i check with you guys, is it true that Dave require 50% of payment b4 starting work, and the remaining 50% after completion of the carpentary??? This is what he told me.......

It is their company policy but it can be flexible if you negotitate with the ID. We were not comfortable in paying so much up front so negotiated.

I also want to share a bit about my bad experience w Glady.

Without going into the details, in short i will not engage ID services. Scared liao.

- Poor project management, on actualy day of carpentry, expect us to be there when she wasn't there.

- Poor communication with carpenter

- No design sense expect us to accept standard practices and not cater to individual house structure and needs.

- Carpenter attitude problem, buay song we ask them to rectify, but in the end they have to else we are not paying!

In short, the whole process was like we are the project managers communicating with the carpenters, ID is just there to collect money , chase payment and close the project. Might as well we ourselves be ID! Just my luck to get Glady!

Hi everybody,

U can checkout my blog at www.su-va.blogspot.com

Need to still update a lot

hi rapunzel.. ur flat in sengkang? is it a EA? can i know roughly how much u spend on reno?

Thanks

hi sharpion,

good day to you bro!!

we've been really really buzy with many things nowsaday all for our new nest....ever since the carpentry is up, near completion and handing over (maybe in a week or so). all i can say that we are VERY VERY VERY pleased with the workmanship (A+++) and unexpected design touches to some areas. current status is touch-up n touch-up period. dave have been very responsive to all aspect during the work process. he has also been helping us in sourcing for the correct materials and giving ideas in making our new nest to the best he can. he would often ask (us) "u all like the design or not" from time to time, which i personnally think that it is a very good way in understanding the client's needs. we learnt to understand him more thru lots of conversations that in order to get our job done, he had in fact go the extra miles (regardless of scolding or demanding from his suppliers) to give us things that we need for our home.

i do hope we share the same feeling about this man who make us what we call a "quality designed home".

every penny is really worth the spending. cheers to all INTRA fans out there..

Cool and congrat, finally reno done..

I finish mine at end of nov, now start to deco my house...

Dave is good, i realli feel that my money well spend.. I just went intra yesterday to collect my wall clock

Their carpentry solid!:thumbs up::P:):)

want to check out with you all is that sink better to do top mount or bottom mount ar

It also depends on ur sink, but I would recommend undermount.

aiyo what happen with the 5th floor ppl? b4 my reno start, i went to my new neighbours and introduce ourselves etc. BUT i never do for the floor below me...then jun jun they also KP me sia...btw, realli love ur avatar man...!

great to hear :P it was a very exciting time for us too. After that, touching up then pretty much done liao too

abit OT...

they say becos we hack, caused their vase to fall. den made a big hoohaa, called hdb officer, ID all to come.

turned out to be a candle holder or wat, say wat sentimental value, sg cannot buy one. hdb say not our fault, but ID wanna compensate out of goodwill. even hdb officer say cheap stuff, go outside can buy for a few $...

stupid neighbour

hi sharpion,

good day to you bro!!

we've been really really buzy with many things nowsaday all for our new nest....ever since the carpentry is up, near completion and handing over (maybe in a week or so). all i can say that we are VERY VERY VERY pleased with the workmanship (A+++) and unexpected design touches to some areas. current status is touch-up n touch-up period. dave have been very responsive to all aspect during the work process. he has also been helping us in sourcing for the correct materials and giving ideas in making our new nest to the best he can. he would often ask (us) "u all like the design or not" from time to time, which i personnally think that it is a very good way in understanding the client's needs. we learnt to understand him more thru lots of conversations that in order to get our job done, he had in fact go the extra miles (regardless of scolding or demanding from his suppliers) to give us things that we need for our home.

i do hope we share the same feeling about this man who make us what we call a "quality designed home".

hihi, tot u mia liao. wow sounds like things really going good for you bro! we are also very pleased with wat has been done with our place...onli thing, we keep cleaning and cleaning and still so dusty..hai~ My deliveries all coming this week, just hope it fits well with the design now. Should be ok coz everything we buy we consult Dave :P Ya really agree with you about him going the extra mile. but i guess maybe coz we can communicate well with him, perhaps got some ppl may find it difficult - so advice for ppl considering any ID, please MAKE SURE you can communicate well regardless who la :P

wah neighbour got pics to share or not? or next time can i pop by your floor see see?

my reno just started last wk, already got 5th floor ppl making trouble for us :yamseng:

aiyo what happen with the 5th floor ppl? b4 my reno start, i went to my new neighbours and introduce ourselves etc. BUT i never do for the floor below me...then jun jun they also KP me sia...btw, realli love ur avatar man...!

my carpentry start this wk le.

cant wait to c my hse again

great to hear :notti: it was a very exciting time for us too. After that, touching up then pretty much done liao too hor - in time for CNY.

hi sharpion,

good day to you bro!!

wah neighbour got pics to share or not? or next time can i pop by your floor see see?

my reno just started last wk, already got 5th floor ppl making trouble for us !!

Congrats to you too! :dancingqueen: I'm also following your renoblog. Now all the deliveries are coming in...hope nothing screws up during this time :D

Has been a really great experience dealing with intra, can say even fun.

Mitevo bro no updates?

hi sharpion,

good day to you bro!!

Hopefully, she sees this and work even harder for me :dunno:8|

There's no reno without any issue, most important is they are willingly to resolve and see to it.