Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

think mayb jammed.

tried ppushing very hard cant open :dancingqueen:

so totally cant open now ? Hmm... they know how to remove the lock without causing damage to your door ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sob sob

duno what went wrong with my main door.

ID call mi asking if i got lock up my main door a not i say no

he say how much cant open the door

i took a cab downto try open also cant..

faint sia

It's locked or jammed?

sob sob

duno what went wrong with my main door.

ID call mi asking if i got lock up my main door a not i say no

he say how much cant open the door

i took a cab downto try open also cant..

faint sia

actually, im pretty happy with intradesign's design... however, other then being slightly more pricey, they do not list down the individual quotes of the items (which I am not comfortable).

any one of you people have had quotations with individual items listed and priced? of it is just me?

nope, its not just you :~

like mitevo said, we have no regrets engaging INTRA even though the quotation was not 'broken down'. to us, it boils down to trust and having the confidence in your ID. i believe IDs can easily 'do bad things' to you even if they break down the cost to the cent.

i think it is important to have good communication with your ID so you know what you are getting. its more of having the right expectation for what you are paying. as jule has brought up earlier, there can be some issues and no reno is perfect one...but the important thing is to see how the ID reacts in the event something is not right.

i'll be completing my reno this coming week already and so far i am very happy with intra. they are reliable and are always there when you need them :(

good luck to your reno project, hope you can enjoy it as much as we do :~

actually, im pretty happy with intradesign's design... however, other then being slightly more pricey, they do not list down the individual quotes of the items (which I am not comfortable).

any one of you people have had quotations with individual items listed and priced? of it is just me?

hi,

true, initially we dun like the idea of the quotation being presented (quite turn-off and felt reluctant to return back for 2nd appmt), but still having followed up with 2nd appmt onwards, quality and workmanship are assured and they are very confident of making your dream home come true. Now we are in the process of carpentry work, all i can say is with no regrets of engaging INTRA. in all, it's all up to you to decide :(

standard they dont do break down, just ask them and write down the prices.

hehe they quite fast n doing the wiring , aircon trunting, and the false ceiling.

Monday start tdy i go down with my hubby to take a look. now waitingfor the capentary and the painting.\

hope christmas i can get it le hehe

mine took slightly less then 2months and yes their workers are very fast and efficient.

hi,

do hope u'll enjoy the process like i did half way now. i saw ken before, very friendly looking n so as the rest of intra team members there. my impression since our 4 visits there, they are like a big family, very cooperative !! in all, still it's up to each to experience it.

my carpentry work will begin tomorrow, so glad that this day finally come since nest zZzZzZzz for a week plus.. :sport-smiley-004:

it should last for a week or more as informed...in the day i work in office, at night i will hv to work as night shift inspector to my new nest beginning tomorrow hight..ha ha... as my current house is just 15mins walk away from new nest.... :dancingqueen:

hehe they quite fast n doing the wiring , aircon trunting, and the false ceiling.

Monday start tdy i go down with my hubby to take a look. now waitingfor the capentary and the painting.\

hope christmas i can get it le hehe

It doesn't seem as smooth for my side.. got 2 major hiccups for my laminate (refer to my T-Blog for details).... I only go down to check sometiMes as the new place is very far from my current place. hope everything can settle soon. :thumbs up:

*fingers crossed*

Edited by jule

mine is Ken.

his service is good

hi,

do hope u'll enjoy the process like i did half way now. i saw ken before, very friendly looking n so as the rest of intra team members there. my impression since our 4 visits there, they are like a big family, very cooperative :P in all, still it's up to each to experience it.

my carpentry work will begin tomorrow, so glad that this day finally come since nest zZzZzZzz for a week plus.. :thumbs up:

it should last for a week or more as informed...in the day i work in office, at night i will hv to work as night shift inspector to my new nest beginning tomorrow hight..ha ha... as my current house is just 15mins walk away from new nest.... :dunno:

Hihi,

I have got my 4 rm Aspella flat in compassvale sengang (90m). Am interested to engage either Dave or Angeline to do up my house, can anyone share with me your quotation for reference? Thanks in advance. :)