Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

silver88, I think recently Dave is very busy as Angeline is on maternity leave. Maybe you would like to drop him a msg to see why he's not able to get back yet.

Hmm... I felt he should follow up loh ... at least with the quote ... just feel he may not interested in my deal.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Seen Mr Dave 3 weeks ago .. still waiting for his quote... I think he forget about me liao ... if not , he would send me at least a sms ....

I would say disappointed that he did not initiate a follow-up.... even the quotation did not come... if by this sunday never come , i give up.

silver88, I think recently Dave is very busy as Angeline is on maternity leave. Maybe you would like to drop him a msg to see why he's not able to get back yet.

Ohh.. I shall sms her my best wishes :)

Seen Mr Dave 3 weeks ago .. still waiting for his quote... I think he forget about me liao ... if not , he would send me at least a sms ....

I would say disappointed that he did not initiate a follow-up.... even the quotation did not come... if by this sunday never come , i give up.

Angeline has already given birth to a baby boy last week. She will only be back in mid-oct. :(

Ohh.. I shall sms her my best wishes :dunno:

Edited by jule

Does anyone know when Angeline will be back from maternity leave? Has she given birth yet? We are keen to check out her quotes since she comes highly recommended here. TIA!

Angeline has already given birth to a baby boy last week. She will only be back in mid-oct. :(

Does anyone know when Angeline will be back from maternity leave? Has she given birth yet? We are keen to check out her quotes since she comes highly recommended here. TIA!

She will only be back next month. I dont plan to disturb her now cos she's supposed to be due this 2 weeks...

I have to say Intradesign service is very good indeed. Though there are some minor hiccups but they are quickly rectified. Before we signed up with our ID, she is not hard selling at all. She gave us time and space to consider and go around compare quotes. She provides us the 3D sketches and help us look for defects in our new flat, even before we paid the deposit to confirm her. Eventually we signed up with her because she made us feel comfortable and feel at ease. The whole reno process only took a month and is hassle-free. After sale service is also good as she still help us did some small drilling work requested by us. hee :sport-smiley-004:

Im sure there's no renovation process without a single hiccup. As long as they are rectified to the satisfaction of both parties, it is smooth imo.

I have not started my renovation but am looking forward to it :curse:

it has been a week since i last heard from the ID who attended to me.. i hope she gets back to me with the quotation n design by the 2nd week..

tick tock..tick tock..

Good things are worth waiting ....

Maybe U wanna give them a call and check on the status .... Good luck! :D

I have to say Intradesign service is very good indeed. Though there are some minor hiccups but they are quickly rectified. Before we signed up with our ID, she is not hard selling at all. She gave us time and space to consider and go around compare quotes. She provides us the 3D sketches and help us look for defects in our new flat, even before we paid the deposit to confirm her. Eventually we signed up with her because she made us feel comfortable and feel at ease. The whole reno process only took a month and is hassle-free. After sale service is also good as she still help us did some small drilling work requested by us. hee :wub:

it has been a week since i last heard from the ID who attended to me.. i hope she gets back to me with the quotation n design by the 2nd week..

tick tock..tick tock..

Hi

I am one of Intra customers and would like to share my experience. We got a call almost immediately after emailing our floor plan. Thereafter, an appointment has been fixed to go down to their office to discuss about our requirements. And it actually took less than 2 weeks before the drawings were ready. I think its kind of standard. We are happy with the design he proposed. And its only after we confirmed him as our ID and finalised the design and the quotation that we laid a deposit.

We are comfortable & satisfied with their services. Their quotation maybe on the high side, but consider their quality & workmanship I think it is worth. To be honest, we even got more than what the quotation has stated! :)

Anyone had spoken to Ken Choo? I went to the office and spoke to him and show him our floor plan. We find we cannot communicate with him. Not comfortable speaking with him. I think most ppl here recommend Angeline or Dave.

Hi buibui,

I spoke to ken before, not very gd experience. Took 2 wks to work out a quote & receive extire different ting, not wat we mentioned in the 1st pl. Our sec meeting was very terrible, had to wait super long while he attend to another walk in customer, nt very hapi. :yamseng: Quote - Expensive, nthg much oni designer branded stuffz. He oso kip pushing us to pay $500 deposit for 3d, e worst part is the layout is nt even finalise. hahaa at the sec meeting he showed us a sketch, he said tat he took 2wks to work out. The funny part is this sketch was shown to us at our 1st meetg with him. :P Therefore we din engage him. As for the rest, i dunno..heard workmanship good bt den seriously high quotes. Hope my feedback is helpful. :)

Jule.. my flat going to handover this sat :dunno: !!

Quite excited to see everything complete. Then I have arranged for ALL of the furniture and appliance to come the following Sat...

Some hiccups during the course of the reno(mainly in the carpentry area) but still overall satisfied. :bleah:

There are a few items that you should look out for though. Even the good ones also have their faults !!

Can drop by if you guys are there thiis or following sat..

Congrats!! Surge, I had a peep when I went up last last Fri. I will plan to drop by on Sat, hope to get some tips from you :curse:

Jule.. my flat going to handover this sat :P:jawdrop:

Quite excited to see everything complete. Then I have arranged for ALL of the furniture and appliance to come the following Sat...

Some hiccups during the course of the reno(mainly in the carpentry area) but still overall satisfied. :jawdrop:

There are a few items that you should look out for though. Even the good ones also have their faults :jawdrop:

Can drop by if you guys are there thiis or following sat..

hi surge,

can pm ur addy? like to drop by if ard the area.. thks! :jawdrop:

Cheers