Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Has Angeline delivered ? Her due date is next month, so fast ah.. was just msging her few days back.. but don't want to disturb her too much..

Angeline has not delivered, i just spoke to her just now !!

She is going on maternity leave starting from this Sat though.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi ah wai,

can send me your quotation too? my email is s6202888@yahoo.com

thanks alot! !! saw from the preious post angeline just delivered? u know when will she be back to office? thanks! !!

Has Angeline delivered ? Her due date is next month, so fast ah.. was just msging her few days back.. but don't want to disturb her too much..

Hi xm78, fel and chemie,

can tell me ur email so that ican send you my quotation? PM does not allow me to insert file. Thank you. Btw my ID is angeline.

thank you so much. my email address is weare_loved@hotmail.com :thumbs up:

hi ah wai,

can send me your quotation too? my email is s6202888@yahoo.com

thanks alot! :P saw from the preious post angeline just delivered? u know when will she be back to office? thanks! :D

Hi xm78, fel and chemie,

can tell me ur email so that ican send you my quotation? PM does not allow me to insert file. Thank you. Btw my ID is angeline.

gui99, my reno with Intra only took less than 20K including lightings. My flat is premium 5-rm, with tiles and toilets all already done up by HDB.

Hi.

Mind sharing your quotations and which designer you've engaged?

If it is inconvenient to do so here, can pm me?

gui99, my reno with Intra only took less than 20K including lightings. My flat is premium 5-rm, with tiles and toilets all already done up by HDB.

Hi wai,

I'm interested to engage Intra design too. Mind to PM me ur quotation? Thanks

freebies is actually wat you pay for, jus compare a few more quotations and you will learn to know which item can be "foc"

very hard to tell you cos some company don hav package some have, when package come free items, actually means you pay for them

i also get a package deal with free hood and hob, instant heater toilet accessories, etc, some give aircon too.. but i know that they are pay by me, jus they up the price and say free for this and that

hi, can i know how u all get your quotation? meet them personally or just fax them or email them the floorplan?

You can always email your requirement and floorplan to them first. Once they can get back to you and meet your requirement, then you make an appointment to discuss further. Else don't waste time. I did the same for my ID and get the quote in a day's time with propose layout. Then I meet up and discuss further to ensure everything quoted is what I want, discuss terms and condition including reno time, material, design. I compare everything apple to apple with other shortlisted and confirmed in second meeting up. This really save me lotsa time.