Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Cookie

Opps! Sorry.... i m not ah kiat..... (my apology! Should have told u earlier!!) .... anyway, Ah Kiat is our friendly neighbour staying just next block ...

Actually U r not kiasu at all, there are alot of things to do and to source these few months. But most important, u have a peace of mind now that u have confirmed the ID and the design rite?

Just been curious & kpo, why only starts in Sep?? :jawdrop: I remembered we just cant wait to start the reno right away as soon as we got the keys!

Eneri, do I know you? U are staying at 98x series Jurong west right? I know of three neighbours in this district whose reno projects are done by Dave.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Ah Kiat,

No leh, reno only starts in Sep....Kiasu hor.... :dunno:

Hi Cookie

Opps! Sorry.... i m not ah kiat..... (my apology! Should have told u earlier!!) .... anyway, Ah Kiat is our friendly neighbour staying just next block ...

Actually U r not kiasu at all, there are alot of things to do and to source these few months. But most important, u have a peace of mind now that u have confirmed the ID and the design rite?

Just been curious & kpo, why only starts in Sep?? :dunno: I remembered we just cant wait to start the reno right away as soon as we got the keys!

Hi Cookie

Nice meeting u at my place! And thanks for the compliment, i guess its all because Dave really did a good job. So when u starting ur reno?? soon? I m sure u will enjoy the reno process!

Hi Ah Kiat,

No leh, reno only starts in Sep....Kiasu hor.... :notti:

Hi Ah Kiat,

We went to look look see see at a place tonight while intradesign do photo shoot, is it ur place?

It's really nice... ;)

Cookie

Hi Cookie

Nice meeting u at my place! And thanks for the compliment, i guess its all because Dave really did a good job. So when u starting ur reno?? soon? I m sure u will enjoy the reno process!

Hi Ah Kiat,

We went to look look see see at a place tonight while intradesign do photo shoot, is it ur place?

It's really nice... :sport-smiley-004:

Cookie

Hi Weekeong66

Yes I can see that Dave is very highly recommended in this forum. I am still waiting for him to get back to me for the quotation. Just hope his quote wont be too over my budget.. ;)

Do you mind showing me some pictures of your place?

Thanks!

hi...

my photo taking skill beri bad...my wife say cannot see ppl wan..but anyway i aso didnt take much...

u go check from the intra home page...all beri nice wan... :P

Hi cookie95

workmanship from them is good....plus super serivce from Dave...no complain...haha...

Hi Weekeong66

Yes I can see that Dave is very highly recommended in this forum. I am still waiting for him to get back to me for the quotation. Just hope his quote wont be too over my budget.. :dancingqueen:

Do you mind showing me some pictures of your place?

Thanks!

Hi

I am waiting for a quote from Intradesign's Dave.

Can those who have their reno done by intradesign send me some pictures?

How do you feel abt the workmanship and quotes?

You can email me at chiacle@hotmail.com

Hi cookie95

workmanship from them is good....plus super serivce from Dave...no complain...haha...

Hi

I am waiting for a quote from Intradesign's Dave.

Can those who have their reno done by intradesign send me some pictures?

How do you feel abt the workmanship and quotes?

You can email me at chiacle@hotmail.com

Dear all,

Juz wana know whether u guys seek for fengshui master before doing yr renovation? If so, any good recommendations? Anyone here heard of Wang Shifu Fm Hong Tai Ge or Deng Shifu Fm Fo Guang Hong? If so, can let me know how's yr experiences with them? Thks!

yeah...i think furnitures play a big part....when all comes in...i think you guys' home can make people drool....haha... :notti:

haha... ah kiat..

true that furniture will make it even nice and cosy.... so looking forward to seeing everyone place nicely done up plus furniture aso.... :D

I think with all the furniture and furnishing coming in, all your homes will look even nicer and complete. :sport-smiley-004:

yeah...i think furnitures play a big part....when all comes in...i think you guys' home can make people drool....haha... :D

I think with all the furniture and furnishing coming in, all your homes will look even nicer and complete. :bleah:

Edited by ah_wai

Hihi Xueli/weekeong,

Thanks for letting us to KPO your house. Very nicely and uniquely done i would say :bleah:

hilo......

thks.... ur is aso nice... really nice to have so many nice neighbour ard...coolz.... can visit each other next time.... :dancingqueen:

Hullo Ah kiat..

Thanks for the viewing.. Did enjoy myself today. :D

Somemore with ah wai & Cantonna7 's company. :bleah:

Thanks everyone.. have a great weekend.. :dancingqueen:

Hihi Xueli/weekeong,

Thanks for letting us to KPO your house. Very nicely and uniquely done i would say :thumbs up: