Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 3/15/2007 at 5:34 PM, Dfish said:

Give them 2 weeks to come back with the quote. If still no reply, give them a follow up call and I'm sure they'll reply. They were closed for the month of Feb due to CNY.

Hi Ah wai, any pictures to share on your recent reno? :notti:

I recently complete my condo reno using Empire State Builder - Price is good and I see the quality of workmanship solid too. Introduce to my neighbour and all went well.  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anybody still using them ? I heard that they are those hidden gem ID, don't do much advertisement but known by a lot of people. 
Was walking around at Ubi tech park on the other day and they were relocated over that side. 

HI All,

This is the 2nd time I am using Intradesign (first time was in 2007, second time this year Oct). The reason for this post is to let folks who are interested in using Intradesign know that they are pretty good! Dave was my designer/ coordinator this time round and even though he can be a little loud at times (lol) he fulfils and delivers his promises to his customers and went beyond expectations.

My basic requirements is that I do not want trouble and I want an adviser for ideas and thoughts that I throw to him for sanity check (hehe). As I am not around most of the time to monitor the entire reno process, I need a trouble free renovation process with minimum rework and rectification. Not only will he provide his honest opinions to my views, he will also bounce ideas to me (e.g my mirror kitchen backsplash which I absolutely love) based on my acceptance level. I would have to say, Dave has managed to meet my requirements!

On top of this, even though my renovation has completed, he still checks in with me from time to time on whether I require any assistance. Thanks Dave and team :)

Recommended :yeah: 

Hi everyone!

My wife and I would like to shout out a big THANK YOU here to Dave bro and his team for the superb renovation done at our 20 year old 3+1 bedroom condo unit! Like I mentioned earlier, he was the only ID out of the many we met who had showed full confidence in performing the complete overhaul and renovation of the unit and I must say he really pulled it off pretty smoothly without any major hiccups :D. The whole renovation was completed well within schedule, and on top of that the workmanship is of superb quality (when comparing our reno works with other friends who have recently done reno as well). 

Another thing I must mention is that he will always consider all our requests and give us sound advice on any renovation enquiry. And even after the renovation works are done, he will still listen to our requests and arrange to have them settled without any hesitation. My wife and I are not the fussy type of people but I think quality and workmanship of the plumbing, tiling, carpentry, etc are all top notch!;) 

We thoroughly enjoyed our renovation journey with Dave, and even though i spammed him almost everyday asking questions :P, he never failed to reply every single one of them lol. Really blessed to have him as our ID and friend (he is actually very nice and entertaining to talk to!) and I will definitely recommend him to all our friends and family! :lol:

It’s a peculiar thing; the relationship between Dave and I.

Been graciously gifted by the Government to finally own our first humble abode, my wife and I trended cautiously. After scouring through the web for possibilities, the search results “Dave, Intra Design” bellowed at our faces. Plowing through the overwhelmingly positive reviews on the forums, I remained skeptical but nevertheless, decided to drop Dave an email.

Our first meeting was disastrous. I was put off by his brash, flamboyant and at best, over confident showmanship. My wife however, been the statistically better judgement of character and capability, instinctively felt that Dave was akin to Anakin Skywalker “The Chosen One”. After several meetings and against my better judgement, we inked the contract.

Cliché but that contract was one of my life’s best decisions. Deliberating over the house design and layout details, I realized that Dave’s confidence was nothing but a testament of his experience and against his wishes I quote him “L1m P3h 16 years in this business, don’t worry, I know this sh1t”. Over the countless weekends hunting for furniture, lights, wallpaper, curtains, tiles etc., we got to know the man a little better. Devoutly religious and jokes aside, Dave is meticulous to a fault, resourceful and efficient. Initially, I was apprehensive over the renovation works, but our painter ensured me “Don’t worry, if Dave say he settle, he confirm settle one” An industry veteran, Dave is highly regarded and respected. Over time, Dave was no longer our ID, but a friend and brother.

So yes, it’s a peculiar thing; the relationship between Dave and I. At times, I want to strangle him for his lame and boisterous banter but more often than not, I am grateful that he made our renovation experience such a wonderful, hassle free and fun-filled one.

Thanks bro for everything and if you dare to leave the chat group, I will slap you…..

Edited by derekyou

Happy new year everyone~!

Seems like there isnt much reviews on Intradesign for the whole of 2015?? :sport-smiley-018:

Anyway my wife and I have just signed with Intradesign because we felt that Dave is probably the most capable person to handle our complete-overhaul-reno-project (19 year old condo unit :help: ) as compared to the many many other IDs (really many lol..) that we have met for the past couple of months. Price wise seems like it is on the high side, but not significantly higher than the many quotations that we have received from other IDs. We are placing our faith in Dave and fingers crossed that our foresight is correct heh.. We will continue to update our progress here so that fellow keen new homeowners can get some heads up! :yamseng:

When we asked around friends for recommendation of ID for working out a major renovation for our new home in a 14 year old EC, Dave from Intra Design was referred by one of my close friends. And we insisted that it must be Dave who handles our renovation. Honestly, the first impression of Dave wasn't that great, but all that changed gradually once we get to know him more. For example, on the day when we shopped for toilet accessories and lights, as it carried on through lunch time, he was so nice to offer us free lunch and bought some snacks for my little boy.

I must confess that my wife and I were not into ID much and have very different liking of how a perfect home should look like. In particular, my wife does not like anything that is made of wood or resembles wood (laminate is fine), but I do. So, we didn't prepare much and simply briefed Dave that we need a lot of storage cabinet and loft bed in kids’ room (as we have 3 kids) and let him comes up with some design ideas. We were quite happy with the design for the rooms but need a little tweaking for living room and kitchen. Same goes for choosing the laminates for all the wardrobe and cabinets, we spent 4 hours till midnight one evening, eventually managed to finalize the choices for the entire house.

Dave is very good in planning. After we agreed to his quotation, he started to brief us of the sequence of works that will happen on weekly basis. We were very happy with the way he handles things and he ensures works done by his workers are meeting high standard (his standard). He even asked the workers to redo the tiles in the master bathroom when he noticed something was not right (without us complaining). With some issues coming along (eg. a floor issue popped up as a result of replacing wooden door with glass door at kitchen, he brilliantly resolved it using mosaic tiles), his team still managed to complete the major renovation in about 1.5 months. We were simply impressed.

He also follows things up very well. Even though after handing the house over to us, he still called us to demand for a list of issues (instead of us calling him) and immediately sent his men to fix the reported issues. Now, we have moved in for 3 weeks, and there are still a few pending things to be touched up. Even so, we don’t feel any pressure to go back to him as we trust him he would do whatever he could to help us. On this note, I must say Dave and his team are very responsible and eager to ensure his customers are happy at the end of the day.

Overall, we are quite happy with the end result, especially the carpentry work which we had received praise from friends who visited. We appreciated it so much that he had willingly taken in additional requests from us for adding a glass panel in study room and extending cabinets in living room all the way to ceiling (9.5 ft high). Even though the renovation have blown our original budget by over 50% percent, we still think that the service and quality work we received is worth it.

Thanks, Dave and team (esp. Kelvin & Wen).

From,

Sean & Jessie

Edited by sanean

I would like to share my experience and recommendations to IntraDesign.

We've been looking for an ID to renovate our new condo. We've visited some reputable renovation firms and after meeting up with them, they are not able to provide us a design that impresses us. They came up with 2D plan and wanted us to pay a deposit before we can get to see a perspective view. However, Intradesign did it very differently! We chanced upon the feedback from this forum and saw all the positive feedback on Angeline and we decided to meet up with them. We gave her the theme that we're looking for and on our very first meet up with her, she actually came up with with a perspective view of our living room, shoe cabinet and our bedrooms. That was the time where we're really impessed that an ID firm is willing to put in effort to design our dream home without having us to commit in signing a package with her.

After reviewing the cost to other renovation firms, they are comparable.So we meet up with Angeline on our second appointment to look at other designs in her showroom and we made a decision there to engage her as our ID. The journey to renovating our dream home is smooth and pleasant. My wife and I would take this opportunity to express our gratitude & thanks to IntraDesign, especially to Angeline and her Carpentry Team (Kelvin) in designing our dream home.

Throughout the whole renovation, Angeline was truly attentive to our needs especially in meeting our super high quality standards in accordance to CONQUAS requirements. She provided us with good recommendations and ideas despite of the late night enquires. She had her carpentry team came down on-site to explain to me in great details of the carpentry work to make sure this is what we wanted and comfortable with their work.

The renovation completed without much issue and our neigbours were very impressed with the design and quality rendered by our ID firm.

We penned all this down soley in the lights of recognising the excellent design, quality and services and our hearfelt thanks for her Professionalism in her work, being attentive customer requirements and committed to deliver what customer wants.