Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ianthow

Anyone Using Cellini Nightingale Mattress?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ianthow: so which mattress did you get in the end :)

I went for cellini spinal supreme latex model... Cheap cheap nia... Give it a try loh, if it doesn't feel right down the road then will have to buy another one but so far so good... :thumbs up:

If it can last 5-8 years, I will be very happy with it. I will change it even if its condition is still ok because by then my back has aged and will need a different mattress. :dribble:

How's your grand castle? I tried it, **** comfy! :good:

Haha :D going to try this weekend (moving house) cheers :yamseng:

I went for cellini spinal supreme latex model... Cheap cheap nia... Give it a try loh, if it doesn't feel right down the road then will have to buy another one but so far so good... :thumbs up:

If it can last 5-8 years, I will be very happy with it. I will change it even if its condition is still ok because by then my back has aged and will need a different mattress. :dribble:

I had tried out Nightingale Mattress at one of the cellini store - was told there was one with visco foam and one with latex. Do have any idea which is better?

I had tried out Nightingale Mattress at one of the cellini store - was told there was one with visco foam and one with latex. Do have any idea which is better?

is it natural latex? If it is, then should be better cos it provide better ventilation thus more cooling

There are two models:

1) Spinal Supreme

2) Spinal Royal

One of them is the latex model but I forgot which one is which. I chose the latex model coz I feel that it is more comfortable and softer than the memory foam version but it cost a bit more though.

If budget allows, try the Grand Monarch (memory foam) and Grand Castle (latex) models. I like the Grand Castle model but it is out of my budget :unsure:

On visco elastic memory foam vs. latex, I tried both and I like latex better, memory foam sinking in feeling is hard to get use to... :D Plus I feel that it is a bit difficult to turn once you have sank into the memory foam. Of course, everyone's experience is different.... :D:D

is it natural latex? If it is, then should be better cos it provide better ventilation thus more cooling

the SA said the latex is from belgium, when I heard it I also blur blur. Anyway, I bought it coz it is within my budget plus very comfy! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Hi how much did you pay for the cellini mattress? Tks.

Our Grand Castle feels good :)

Wondering if you guys received a mailer recently? Cellini is selling Nightingale's Latex with pocket spring mattress for $999..

My sis bought a home package from Cellini last month and they included a Nightingale Mattress. She found the mattress more comfortable and has more support than her old "KXXX XXXX" mattress. I am personally thinking of purchasing mattress, after I find a way to get rid of my old mattress :)

By the way, do you really think all those "branded" mattresses are manufactured in USA, UK or Europe? I heard they are all OEM in Malaysia, China, Thailand and Indonesia...

Nightingale is manufactured by Cellini themselves and they started about 2 years ago. Cellini is a good company and worth trusting.

Having said that the technology and research that goes into a Simmons, Sealy and Serta should not be ignored. Making a mattress that last 1 to 2 years is easy, making one that last 10 years is a totally different thing altogether.

I am currently looking for a mattress and found also the Cellini mattress Grand Castle comfortable to both my wife and myself.

Would like to have some form of further comments about this brand of mattress.

Thanks.

I am currently looking for a mattress and found also the Cellini mattress Grand Castle comfortable to both my wife and myself.

Would like to have some form of further comments about this brand of mattress.

Thanks.

yeah all those ppl that have used it for a year. any review?

Did anyone notice nightingale mattress's poketed spring is nt as gd? I realise when my hubby gonna lie down i can easily feel e movement whereas the big 3S brand can't really feel e move next to me. Izit e difference in e spring? I would like to buy serta mattress but cellini has a gd package now of 2998. Dilemma :(