Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shark

Window Grill Recommendation?

looking for someone to do window grill at my new place. any good and realiable and reasonable price to recoomend?

did you ask your ID to arrange as part of the package or did you arrange yourself? which is cheaper?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

seems like u're doing the reno coordination yourself. :notti:

my grills I let my renovator do. Although I could also have taken the job myself. Renovator, I breakdown the charges, cost me $6/sq ft, u can use this as a guideline. And grill installation requires permit application.

actually...i havent' decide whether to ask my ID to include as part of package or source the grill contractor myself. cos i htink looking for the grill person and coordinate that part hsouldn't be difficult. but if price is not much difference, then, i might as well ask my ID to arrange everything....

seems like u're doing the reno coordination yourself. :notti:

my grills I let my renovator do. Although I could also have taken the job myself. Renovator, I breakdown the charges, cost me $6/sq ft, u can use this as a guideline. And grill installation requires permit application.

If u find ur self it might be expensive too. U can ask ur ID to include and see wats e cost diff. After tat get some quotation ur self and compare. For sure getting ur ID to include e package will cost around 10 to 20% more expensive

looking for someone to do window grill at my new place. any good and realiable and reasonable price to recoomend?
I engaged Acme Inc. Industries. You can ask for Henry - he holds BCA Approved Window Installer licence. They supplied & installed 3 panes of sliding windows on the ledge at service yard, totaling almost 36 square feet at $450. 1 standard Bifold door at $180, another with roller at top hung & no bottom track with 2 clear glass panels, 2 acrylic panels at $320.

did you ask your ID to arrange as part of the package or did you arrange yourself? which is cheaper?
Definitely cheaper to engage the direct supplier. Going thru ID loads the cost with ID's margin. Edited by DSA

everything i let my ID handle. maybe tat is de reason y my reno quote is sky high 8|

but i dun wan any miscommunication to spoil my hm. so i treat it as paying a premium for a service :unsure:

everything i let my ID handle. maybe tat is de reason y my reno quote is sky high 8|

but i dun wan any miscommunication to spoil my hm. so i treat it as paying a premium for a service :unsure:

???

Do not feel offended for below msg.

ID decides everything from beginning? Concepts, materials, colou schemes of various, stone/tiles, wc/water tap, wardrodes, aircon, fan..... Who is to stay there for long, designer ?

Edited by bepgof

Learnt a lesson from my renovation- Apart from the price, the quality is also an important factor. Some IDs may give you comparable price, but the quality is less desirable. Do check with your ID on the quality before agreeing!