Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shark

U Shape Kitchen Photos?

hi..anyone care to share your u-shape kitchen for reference?

mine kitchen is square shape, with a u-shape type which i can build bottom and top cabinets. i like to gather designs..especially layout on drawers, placement of drawers for cutlery, pots and pans, plates, glasses, etc...

the other side of my kitchen, ie, not the u-shape, is where i place my fridge, and have intention to further build top and bottom cabinets...so it becomes the 4 side of the wall are fully utilised. looking forward to see your kitchen....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow, isn't it too many cabinets on 4 sides? Wouldn't it makes the whole kitchen looks very cluttered. Not to mention cost of making the cabinets, cleaning etc.

i think, the cost will be a BOMB!

as for cleaning....if not heavy cooker, then still not too bad....keke ;)

my kitchen in new place is actually quite small. if i don't have cabinets at 4 walls, there is no space!

one side of the wall - sink area. no more extra space!

one side of the wall - cooking hob. a bit of extra space on each side, but cannot put much things except some sources.

one side of the wall - open concept. so can only put water flask, or daily use thing.

so i need another side of the wall to put rice cooker, kettle, baby steriliser. so no choice. need all sides.

but quite short each side......

isnt' it common to have 4 sides too? pls share photos....