they can just use ur pics and show to the contractor

hehe

esp the toilet

wish i could do that

bathe also bathe longer liao

Edited by SmartFool

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi vice,

lovely lovely place you have there. cannot stop admiring the pics. may i know where you got the coffee table from? i'm looking for something similar. if you don't mind sharing, can you let me know how much it costs? thanks!

btw, my id firm is also fuse concept, but my id is dan. reno should be starting soon.

duckweed

hi vice,

lovely lovely place you have there. cannot stop admiring the pics. may i know where you got the coffee table from? i'm looking for something similar. if you don't mind sharing, can you let me know how much it costs? thanks!

btw, my id firm is also fuse concept, but my id is dan. reno should be starting soon.

duckweed

I got my coffee table from Novena furnitures. it actually comes in 2 pieces as you can see. There is a big rectangular piece with a squarish piece on top of it. each costs $299, so total is $598.

Fuse concept service is quite good. their contractors all very friendly. enjoy your reno!

Your house Looks FANTASTIC! Can we have another look with the furniture inside?? pls pls pls

Thanks for the compliment. here are some closeup photos of our furnitures.

DSCF2940.jpg

Our Coffee table. keep on kicking my toes on the edges. **** painful.....

DSCF2939.jpg

Our comfortable sofa where we watch TV and laze...

DSCF2941.jpg

Our 46" Samsung LCD Series 5 bought from Audio house with $300 Robinson vouchers, Free 21" LCD and a Upscale DVD player. Good deal.

DSCF2942.jpg

Some furnishing on top of my shoe cabinet. where i throw my keys.

DSCF2943.jpg

Floral patterns on the dining table. throws a nice pattern on the floor at night with the dining lights on.

DSCF2945.jpg

Dining chairs from Harvey Norman.

DSCF2944.jpg

LG 7.5kg Washer from audio House as well.

DSCF2946.jpg

Carpet for my MBR with Sealy mattress and storage divan.

I got my coffee table from Novena furnitures. it actually comes in 2 pieces as you can see. There is a big rectangular piece with a squarish piece on top of it. each costs $299, so total is $598.

Fuse concept service is quite good. their contractors all very friendly. enjoy your reno!

thanks for the info! will check the tables out. will take note of the painful toe bit too :P