Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vice

Our New Apartment

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Vice!

VERY NICE HOME!

cosy and modern... :dribble:

may i know where did u get ur rug and how much?

thanks!

Got my rug from Furniture mall beach road.

Torray Furnishing

#01-06

$380 for 160cm x 230cm

Go to them, they are the cheapest. some other shops even sell double the price for the same rug on the 2nd floor. :furious:

They have many other sizes available.

share abt ur cctv system leh

Got my CCTV from this company.

http://www.aplexus.net/promotions/promotions.htm

Overall the service was excellent. Staff were knowledgeable and helpful. they came down to my place quite a few trips.

site assessment

laying of cables

installation of cameras

installation of Hardisk

came down to teach me how to use.

came down to adjust one of the cameras.

Total 6 trips!! i only paid $1600 for the whole package. definitely worth it.

Comes with a 160GB harddisk

3 normal sony cameras + 1 IR Camera for my living room.

Connected to my TV for viewing with password protection

Connected to my internet for viewing also

can log in from any computer outside to access.

i can even create accounts for my other family members to log in as guest to help me monitor my maid. :notti:

It has motion detection software, so that it doesn't record if there is no motion detected.

You can set the quality level of recording. at the highest quality, recording is about 9 days, lowest around 4 days. system will self override the older recordings.

Got my rug from Furniture mall beach road.

Torray Furnishing

#01-06

$380 for 160cm x 230cm

Go to them, they are the cheapest. some other shops even sell double the price for the same rug on the 2nd floor. :furious:

They have many other sizes available.

Got my CCTV from this company.

http://www.aplexus.net/promotions/promotions.htm

Overall the service was excellent. Staff were knowledgeable and helpful. they came down to my place quite a few trips.

site assessment

laying of cables

installation of cameras

installation of Hardisk

came down to teach me how to use.

came down to adjust one of the cameras.

Total 6 trips!! i only paid $1600 for the whole package. definitely worth it.

Comes with a 160GB harddisk

3 normal sony cameras + 1 IR Camera for my living room.

Connected to my TV for viewing with password protection

Connected to my internet for viewing also

can log in from any computer outside to access.

i can even create accounts for my other family members to log in as guest to help me monitor my maid. :notti:

It has motion detection software, so that it doesn't record if there is no motion detected.

You can set the quality level of recording. at the highest quality, recording is about 9 days, lowest around 4 days. system will self override the older recordings.

1600 ah. pretty worth it. not sure whether to do it now or in de future when i have kids n employ maid. but if i install later on, will de wires be very messy?

1600 ah. pretty worth it. not sure whether to do it now or in de future when i have kids n employ maid. but if i install later on, will de wires be very messy?

If you want to do it, better do it during renovation, so they can hide all the wires in your false ceilings or cabinets while the reno is going on.

does tat mean that if cable is spoiled need to take everything out if not cant use anymore?

I think so? :( but i don't think the cable will be spoiled so easily......the first thing to go will probably be the camera or harddisk. anyway it comes with 1 yr warranty.

Love your coffee table and dining set a lot. btw, my dining set looks quite similiar to yours. but my floral part, only on left bottom part, and top right part, and only a 4 seater. your house really looks very good. but nvr realized that the MRT headboard can costs so much! at 1.7k :dunno:

Notice that your son's bed is custom made, I actually went to Starville to do some viewing there after seeing your pics. Looking for a unit there.

Overall not a bad development.

Notice that your son's bed is custom made, I actually went to Starville to do some viewing there after seeing your pics. Looking for a unit there.

Overall not a bad development.

Actually i got my son's bed from IKEA. :notti:

I love the pool here. very nice development.