Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ene

Lush @ Upper Paya Lebar Road

Has anyone ordered anything from Lush at Upper Paya Lebar? They do replicas of designer furniture. We placed an order for 4 pcs of dining chairs on 29 June and it says that the due date is 6-7 weeks. Up till now, we have not heard a single thing. When I tried to call their ONE AND ONLY TEL NUMBER, I get automated options. Every option ends up to a voice message. I have never been successful in reaching a human voice.

Does anyone know what is happening? We purchased a chair from them previously and there was no problems then.

GAH! 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We ordered from them before, no problem

Did u call this num 68585882?

Yes I did. It is the ONLY number that's available for Lush. It is just odd lah. Maybe I'd try again today.

We ordered a dining table and a coffee table and was told 6 - 8 weeks for delivery but it was delivered to us in less than a month....was happy with the quality and service....and their prices are reasonable...

S$1,120 LUSH voucher for sale at only S$1,000. They have very nice contemporary furniture. Check out www.lush-lush.com

Email me at muffykoh@gmail.com or call me at 98774988 if you're interested.

Cheers!

I went to lush 2 weeks ago but Andy had left. I was served by Andre, quite nice also. I was told they ve a Design Studio at Kim Keat Rd able to do customization of sofa. bought their in-house design sofa. surprisingly the price is not expensive.

Hey guys, I'm very interested in getting a leather sofa from Lush. Was assured by Fadzli that it's GENUINE Top-Grade Calf leather. However, I'm just wondering how reliable is that because, frankly, I wouldn't know the difference between Top-grade and any other grades?!! The price quoted seems really GOOD for a genuine leather sofa so I'm partly tempted but partly scepticle also.....sigh.....everyone here seems to have quite good things to say about them though!

Any comments from anyone?

Hey guys, I'm very interested in getting a leather sofa from Lush. Was assured by Fadzli that it's GENUINE Top-Grade Calf leather. However, I'm just wondering how reliable is that because, frankly, I wouldn't know the difference between Top-grade and any other grades?!! The price quoted seems really GOOD for a genuine leather sofa so I'm partly tempted but partly scepticle also.....sigh.....everyone here seems to have quite good things to say about them though!

Any comments from anyone?

Heh! Nobody wanna reply but I thought I should make known that the leather sofa we ordered from LUSH came within 8 weeks as promised and we've been enjoying it very much! The calf leather is soft and cooling to the skin unlike our previous "micro fibre" piece which felt warm all the time. And may I just add that the smell of brand new leather is simply heavenly!! :D

Heh! Nobody wanna reply but I thought I should make known that the leather sofa we ordered from LUSH came within 8 weeks as promised and we've been enjoying it very much! The calf leather is soft and cooling to the skin unlike our previous "micro fibre" piece which felt warm all the time. And may I just add that the smell of brand new leather is simply heavenly!! :D

Good for you, it's almost 8 weeks and my sofa is still isn't here. LUSH said their shipment got delayed. Great... :curse:

Shipment from chin-na ah? heard it's alway delay. :P

Good for you, it's almost 8 weeks and my sofa is still isn't here. LUSH said their shipment got delayed. Great... :curse:

Shipment from chin-na ah? heard it's alway delay. :P

Just got news abt my sofa, not only the shipment has been delayed for 2 weeks (it's 10 weeks total now, instead of the agreed 8 weeks max..), my sofa is not even in the shipment!!! :curse: I'm fuming mad!! And worse, the one they made and left in China, was not the colour i wanted!! i'm having an open house in 6 days' time and i'm abt to have a heart attack. LUSH is now trying to find out if they can custom the sofa covers to the colour I wanted locally and give me the showroom sofa instead. I feel like calling CASE

Genuine leather makes a difference to heat retention? I would think that leather would retain more heat and be a bit sticky too!