Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ene

Lush @ Upper Paya Lebar Road

dun like their "posh" attitudes from their sales guys ... only atten to ang mos when we are there ..and reply to our queries curtly. went to OM ..equally nice furnitures and totally different service.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dun like their "posh" attitudes from their sales guys ... only atten to ang mos when we are there ..and reply to our queries curtly. went to OM ..equally nice furnitures and totally different service.

wat if i oso say i went OM and the salesman oso treat me like invisible man? where do we end?

wat if i oso say i went OM and the salesman oso treat me like invisible man? where do we end?

no problem with me at all . please go to om thread and post there. i wun reply. i am just stating personal experience at not one but two different lush stores, one with only one sales guy (which i can understand) and the other one with two or three sitting around doing nothing...

I also went there last Sun and the sale staff did not attend to me at all. Was at the paya lebar shop. I'm ok with it la since I usually tell sales ppl that I'm just taking a look and will get to them for any queries.. But in this case, I wasn't approached at all.

Anyone purchase anything from lush lately? Found a 3 seater that I like very much at lush. Was told I can customized the length too. After reading this thread I'm hesitated to buy from them. Even my ID commented that Lush over promise and under deliver. :(

Anyone purchase anything from lush lately? Found a 3 seater that I like very much at lush. Was told I can customized the length too. After reading this thread I'm hesitated to buy from them. Even my ID commented that Lush over promise and under deliver. :(

I went to Lush and the salesgirl was very helpful definitely no posh attitude from her. Payment terms is 100% upfront unlike Comfort Furniture which is 50% deposit. Lush has some chairs that Comfort doesn't seem to have (maybe I not looking hard enough), for example, Series 7 dining chairs, and they do Swan chairs in leather while Comfort told me Swan is fabric only.

Any other reliable source for Swan/Egg chairs besides Lush/Comfort?

Hi all,

Recently my husband and I bought a new leather sofa from LUSH. However, less than 2 months of infrequent usage (and we even conditioned the leather with leather care), the leather has some small cracks / tears on it. My husband called the customer service to inform them of the cracks on the leather sofa. The CSO asked him to take photo of it and email them so that they can investigate and get back to him. After investigating (using just the photos) for more than a week, they got back to him saying that the cracks are actually cuts. Apparently, they insisted they were not leather cracks because if it is leather cracks, it will be all over the sofa. They offered a special discount to change the leather...but we were wondering how can the leather have cuts so easily and at so many areas as we seldom use it and I thought that leather should be quite tough? The sofa is made for sitting on, so how can it be damaged so easily right? Moreover, we were told before buying that the leather is scratch resistant, the sales lady even demonstrated scratching on the sofa to show us. They did not even send anyone here to see the condition of the leather except the photos my husband sent. In fact, they told us we will be charge $100 if we want them to come down to check our leather.

Anyone has any similar experiences to share with us? We are currently waiting for them to get back to us, which apparently takes a long time

I went to Lush and the salesgirl was very helpful definitely no posh attitude from her. Payment terms is 100% upfront unlike Comfort Furniture which is 50% deposit. Lush has some chairs that Comfort doesn't seem to have (maybe I not looking hard enough), for example, Series 7 dining chairs, and they do Swan chairs in leather while Comfort told me Swan is fabric only.

Any other reliable source for Swan/Egg chairs besides Lush/Comfort?

Not sure if u still need this, but I saw a lime green Swan chair replica at Mode Studio at Kaki Bukit. RP was $599.

Not sure if u still need this, but I saw a lime green Swan chair replica at Mode Studio at Kaki Bukit. RP was $599.

thanks, i eventually ordered from Comfort at $599, they were just delivered and wrapped up because reno not complete yet, so can't comment on quality yet...

Hey guys, I'm very interested in getting a leather sofa from Lush. Was assured by Fadzli that it's GENUINE Top-Grade Calf leather. However, I'm just wondering how reliable is that because, frankly, I wouldn't know the difference between Top-grade and any other grades?!! The price quoted seems really GOOD for a genuine leather sofa so I'm partly tempted but partly scepticle also.....sigh.....everyone here seems to have quite good things to say about them though!

Any comments from anyone?

What i know is , if a top gain leather for 3+2 it will cost u more than $3000!

Hi guys,

Lush Lush deliver my chairs on time as promised!

Great service!!

:)

Good for you! I went tot he showroom myself several times....their products, i was told, is made in australia....which i seriously doubt..more like china i guess! =)

the price is way too expensive! I am gng to source and do a group buy for designer furniture from china! Anyone interested? PM me!

I have a credit voucher from Lush Furniture of value $1000++ and am willing to let go at $900 due to some personal reason. Lush Furniture sells contemporary furniture and their website is: http://www.lush-lush.com/

Interested, please contact me at +65 8113 6812. Thanks.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LUSH LUSH!

I had the worst ever purchase experience. They demand full payment upon placing order and then assured you that you will get your furniture in 8 weeks. However, after 10 weeks, they still do not deliver. When I demand my money back, I was told that I have to wait for 4-8 weeks for their accounts department to process?!!!!! Mind you, they took customer's money immediately, but after 3-4 months, they deliver nothing, now they want to hold your money for another 1-2 mths. No one called to say sorry nor explain why?

You can try calling their customer service which does not service. They will just tell you i have told my accounts department. When you ask to speak to accounts department, they are always out.

If you do not want heart ache, do not deal with this company. They do not place customer's interest first.

• Like 1