Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princessofhearts

More Than A Home - A Place Of Our Own

It's blk 142.

This is the floor plan. The current layout differs from the floor plan here cos the ex-owner did some knocking off of walls in the living room and adding of false walls in the kitchen.

Floorplan.gif

The reno costs is about 11K. I hire a contractor. He's quite good!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MBR Lights

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Like this particular lamp you bought. Is different from the usual rattan round lights ya? Is that crystals embedded inside the nest?

MBR Lights

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Like this particular lamp you bought. Is different from the usual rattan round lights ya? Is that crystals embedded inside the nest?

It is not of the usual rattan material. Not too sure of what is the material but i think it's a type of metal. Some crystals are inside the nest and some are outside.

My hubby and I just bought a piece of nice rug from lush for $199 (Dimension: 230 x 160). We were so shocked with the price. Feel so happy that we got this bargain. Btw, we got the furry series http://www.lush-lush.com/furry.htm Only the furry series is on promotion.

I strongly encourage those who are still searching for nice rug to consider going lush to take a look :)

Edited by princessofhearts

My hubby and I just bought a piece of nice rug from lush for $199 (Dimension: 230 x 160). We were so shocked with the price. Feel so happy that we got this bargain. Btw, we got the furry series http://www.lush-lush.com/furry.htm Only the furry series is on promotion.

I strongly encourage those who are still searching for nice rug to consider going lush to take a look :)

hehe. looks good. but abit too early to buy for me :(

Hi, I bought my sofa from Red Apple too.. the sales ppl know their delivery got problem, usually it's the logistics side that screw up cos they import their furniture from HK. Anyway, they are a bit kiasu now and will make sure they indent their stock way in advance of the agreed delivery date. My sofa arrived like 3 weeks ago and I don't even need it till Nov! :thumbs up:

Of course...my hb worry if it's the right sofa! We wun know until they deliver...haha

Edited by mmycheng

Any idea when the promotion at lush is till?

Maybe it wil end this week. Why not u call up and ask. :)

hehe. looks good. but abit too early to buy for me :(

I didn't get the rug on the spot during payment. I still need to wait for 6-7 weeks for them to manufacture and deliver.

I didn't get the rug on the spot during payment. I still need to wait for 6-7 weeks for them to manufacture and deliver.

wow. isit? 6-7 weeks seems like a good time for me. :dancingqueen: have to check if hubby wants a rug in our living room. :dunno:

which branch did u go?

Shoe Cabinet

IMG_1179-1.jpg

May I ask where you got your shoe cabinet from? Is it also red apple? Very nice!

Your light with all the crystals also very very nice. Envious!

May I ask where you got your shoe cabinet from? Is it also red apple? Very nice!

Your light with all the crystals also very very nice. Envious!

Hi pinkpetter, thank you for your compliments.

The shoe cabinet is from Crystal Home at Enterprise One (Kaki Bukit) and the lights are all from the lights arcade.