Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princessofhearts

More Than A Home - A Place Of Our Own

Think the sofa is a perfect match for the light... very nice!

Which cushion cover did you choose in the end?

btw, who did u get to do ur curtains?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Our Sofa, Tv console and coffee table are finally here. We bought a digital photo frame which we will place on top of the tv console. Curtains and cushion covers colour are chosen today. We are waiting for the dining table and the rug right now.

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

The white leather sofa is very nice. How much does the sofa cost alone? Also liked the reflection effect of the living room light on the coffee table.

nice!! same sofa as me! but urs is white, mine is black. oso from red apple right? any probs with their deliver? wat else u gotten from them but nv arrive?

They sent the wrong dining table the other time. Will send tomorrow the right one. :(

Think the sofa is a perfect match for the light... very nice!

Which cushion cover did you choose in the end?

Thanks pinkpetter for your compliments. We chose 4 colours for 4 different cushion. This is to have an effect of contrast. Some cushions could also be thrown on the floor.

btw, who did u get to do ur curtains?

I got my friend who is doing hotel's furnishing and curtain to do it for me. These are the samples from her. I'm lucky to get the curtain done by her at a lower price. :)

To Tower:

The white sofa comes in a package with other furniture (tv console, dining table, coffee table) I bought from red apple. The package price is about $4k

Edited by princessofhearts

Wow so you got all four colours! That's cool! Does it come with the sofa or did you guys get them from another place? :)

seems like red apple's reputation is indeed bad afterall

Wow so you got all four colours! That's cool! Does it come with the sofa or did you guys get them from another place? :)

seems like red apple's reputation is indeed bad afterall

I get them from my friend who does hotel furnishing. I think the problem comes from the delivery dept not from sales dept.

They sent the wrong dining table the other time. Will send tomorrow the right one. :(

Thanks pinkpetter for your compliments. We chose 4 colours for 4 different cushion. This is to have an effect of contrast. Some cushions could also be thrown on the floor.

I got my friend who is doing hotel's furnishing and curtain to do it for me. These are the samples from her. I'm lucky to get the curtain done by her at a lower price. :)

To Tower:

The white sofa comes in a package with other furniture (tv console, dining table, coffee table) I bought from red apple. The package price is about $4k

well, at least only 1 item wrongly delivered? n since dey say tml? let's hope so. hopefully deir service gets better. but all i know is de salesperson service really very good. sometimes i walk in, dey still remember wat i buy n order n know i chasing them for order, but still come over to entertain me :unsure: