Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingwei_98

Need Help - I Wan To Build My Own Wardrobe. Attach Design Of My Drawings

My congratulation to u Tingwei on the arrival of your new born prince.

I thought u might have problem in glueing your laminates which I think I can help alittle in providing more information.

I think I better not try build the wardrobe by myself too.

Just curious why not u order the plywood from your co since u got carpenter from your co.

The pictures of your plywood can say is not of good quality. when your carpenter see it, he might ask u to throw it away.

The lamination is not high pressure plastic laminates, should at least get polyester.

U need to get the nylon wall plug to fastened the wardrobe onto the wall.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

even easily is to used adjustable feet that are used for kitchen about 4" to level the cabinet base and just use a front panel to conceal them but think too late to revert now, sorry see this post late too.

Water leveling ruler is a vital hardware for constructing customized cabinets-de_Pierre: second this, a must have tool!

even easily is to used adjustable feet that are used for kitchen about 4" to level the cabinet base and just use a front panel to conceal them but think too late to revert now, sorry see this post late too.

Water leveling ruler is a vital hardware for constructing customized cabinets-de_Pierre: second this, a must have tool!

can recommend where can i get plywood or hardwood for diy?

I am not familiar with west side think you can get it at Pioneer Road North.

not limited to west and other area i can get? Ikea still cut those custom wood for u?

There are plenty at Eunos ave 3 and the area there but need a car to get there. Also Sungei kadut area, basically most industrial area.