Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happysnowball

Contractor Intro For Wiw, Hack Wall & Platform

Hi all kind souls..

able to provide any contact for contractors who does good carpentry for walk in wardrobe

& contractor who can just help me hack a wall and build a platform for my bed?

issit true that custom make wardrobes are all more expensive then ready made ones?

how much does hacking the wall n building the platform say 3mx3m cost me?

appreciate all feedback! Thanks a million!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all kind souls..

able to provide any contact for contractors who does good carpentry for walk in wardrobe

& contractor who can just help me hack a wall and build a platform for my bed?

issit true that custom make wardrobes are all more expensive then ready made ones?

how much does hacking the wall n building the platform say 3mx3m cost me?

appreciate all feedback! Thanks a million!!

Hello Happy Snow Ball,

Whether you want to hack a small area or big area, the fix overhead for you is the haulage and debris removal costs.

--- Edited no direct advertising allowed --- JuzChris

Edited by JuzChris

Hello Happy Snow Ball,

Whether you want to hack a small area or big area, the fix overhead for you is the haulage and debris removal costs.

--- Edited no direct advertising allowed --- JuzChris

oh ok.. does that mean if jus get a contractor to do that is nt worth it if i intend to get separate contractor to do my toilet n wiw carpentry cocs they's charge debris too?

hi.. anyone else able to help?

i need help to hack a 3mx3m wall.. any rec on contractors and quotation anyone?

Hi Happysnowball,

My contractor charged me demolish of wall between my MBR & the other BR @ $300 (Not sure of the area)

He also demolished my L-Shaped Wall of length about >3.3m @ $400..

Hope this helps.. =)

Cheers! ;)

hi u can try my friend...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15880

hi met my friend after a long time. found out he has his own woodshop. he makes cabinets , wardrobes for I.D and contractor.

well cut the story short... he made some furniture and they were very beautiful..

very affordable too. found out that the from LA Salle.. some art school..

so if any of u got any ideas for furniture or anything wood can look for him...

since he is the maker,, can cut the middlemen and save money...

regards

can PM for his contact

*showing my gratitude to my friend. he saved me from being chop big time

P.S. before i engaged him, i called a few guys in the news papers who were charging 70-90 per foot. cheaper right, that what my campmate thought too but he ended up paying a lot more. charged him for handles and extra for ABS trimming. and they red did his kitchen cabinet 3 times....through my friends error i decided to try my lick with my friend. very good job and neat work.

hi u can try my friend...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15880

hi met my friend after a long time. found out he has his own woodshop. he makes cabinets , wardrobes for I.D and contractor.

well cut the story short... he made some furniture and they were very beautiful..

very affordable too. found out that the from LA Salle.. some art school..

so if any of u got any ideas for furniture or anything wood can look for him...

since he is the maker,, can cut the middlemen and save money...

regards

can PM for his contact

*showing my gratitude to my friend. he saved me from being chop big time

P.S. before i engaged him, i called a few guys in the news papers who were charging 70-90 per foot. cheaper right, that what my campmate thought too but he ended up paying a lot more. charged him for handles and extra for ABS trimming. and they red did his kitchen cabinet 3 times....through my friends error i decided to try my lick with my friend. very good job and neat work.

wiw usually cost more den usual wardrobe, cos dey have a chemical veneer finishing. mine 12.5ft one with integrated dresser costs 2450. but becos my ceiling is higher. abt 2.8ft. usual hdb is abt 2.4ft

maybe u can estimate from there. but do note, cos i m doing de whole house tgt, so de cost will be lower :unsure:

oh ok.. does that mean if jus get a contractor to do that is nt worth it if i intend to get separate contractor to do my toilet n wiw carpentry cocs they's charge debris too?

Yes you are right. So try to get one contractor to do all for you. You may want to try one of mine. See my signature.

Hi,

Did u manage to find a suitable contractor for hacking wall? i intend to hack away my study room wall and make a glass panel. Any recommended contractors to share? Pls email me thuchengching@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks.