Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HT devil

Y Do Man Change Only After Staying Together

Dear Renotalkers, need come help in making my mind straight..... :( I had moved into my new place for 3 wks already, n i realise that my hubby's phone rings in the night n his behaviour changes (cos i don stay with him previously). so sad!!!!! not e man i used to know liao..... :dunno:

Edited by HT devil

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear Renotalkers, need come help in making my mind straight..... :( I had moved into my new place for 3 wks already, n i realise that my hubby's phone rings in the night n his behaviour changes (cos i don stay with him previously). so sad!!!!! not e man i used to know liao..... :dunno:

hmm..perhaps you might want to describe his behaviour before and after the phone rings???

Night phonecalls from who for what purpose?

How did behaviour change, eg from talkative to quiet, from happy to moody, vice versa, etc?

Need more details, pls.

hmm..perhaps you might want to describe his behaviour before and after the phone rings???

thks for the prompt reply... he use to be very tame n quiet but now he blow up very easily on little things that i told him. everytime i ask him he just say he is tired.... for the phone rings is that his phone rings in the middle of the night n when i ask him , he just say that its " NOBODY". stupid reason rite...

Aiyah.. he got tons of $ invested in US market, and dealer call him tell him investments not ok lor..

:bleah: i don believe

did he explain the 'disturbance' in the middle of the night? Was it a norm for him but abnormal for u?

he didn't ... i sometime stays at his place over the weekend. but no calls? only weekdays?? so odd.... oh this someone knows that i don go over for bed?

Night phonecalls from who for what purpose?

How did behaviour change, eg from talkative to quiet, from happy to moody, vice versa, etc?

Need more details, pls.

he is a very quiet man as what i have know him .

there is many times that his phone rings n he just don wanna to ans ( see n leave ringing) . even ask me not to ans his call!!! sigh...

thks for the prompt reply... he use to be very tame n quiet but now he blow up very easily on little things that i told him. everytime i ask him he just say he is tired.... for the phone rings is that his phone rings in the middle of the night n when i ask him , he just say that its " NOBODY". stupid reason rite...

mind if i ask him his occupation?

:bleah: i don believe

he didn't ... i sometime stays at his place over the weekend. but no calls? only weekdays?? so odd.... oh this someone knows that i don go over for bed?

he is a very quiet man as what i have know him .

there is many times that his phone rings n he just don wanna to ans ( see n leave ringing) . even ask me not to ans his call!!! sigh...

Have you sat down and have a good talk with him? THis has been said to death but marriage needs a two way communication....clearing the air is better than speculation :)

Next time his phone rings, just peep and see who's calling? At least you aren't answering his calls....

i presume his is husband or at least husband to be...he is the best person to ask. tell him how u feel, if got prob...try to resolve...maybe he own pple money?

if he dun wan to answer the calls, why dun he off the phone before sleep....or switch to silent mode....

if he wanna hide something...he will off the phone or put to silent mode.

since he let it ring..and even disturb u...means he not really 'hiding' yet not so forthcoming with his prob...

could be the prob affect him only.....

so many if and imaginary answer.....ask him

Have you sat down and have a good talk with him? THis has been said to death but marriage needs a two way communication....clearing the air is better than speculation :)

Next time his phone rings, just peep and see who's calling? At least you aren't answering his calls....

talked , cried, scream, cold shoulders ... all tried .. nothing helps. i peeped... but its numbers only no names.. how to know who. i even copied the no. n see if this no appears always. but seems a few times a few days then another no. keeps appearing. for night peep, can't cos i did wear my glasses when sleeping. sigh

i presume his is husband or at least husband to be...he is the best person to ask. tell him how u feel, if got prob...try to resolve...maybe he own pple money?

that is wat i ask him too when he doesn't wan to ans.

if he dun wan to answer the calls, why dun he off the phone before sleep....or switch to silent mode....

if he wanna hide something...he will off the phone or put to silent mode.

he switch to slient mode... but in the middle of the night e vibrat is loud ..sigh

since he let it ring..and even disturb u...means he not really 'hiding' yet not so forthcoming with his prob...

could be the prob affect him only.....

so many if and imaginary answer.....ask him

asked but no outcome

hmm...check other sources....close frens...siblings...best frens...bank statement..credit card statements....

does he bring hp to toilet? spend long time with hp in toilet?

either money..or women...

hmm...check other sources....close frens...siblings...best frens...bank statement..credit card statements....

does he bring hp to toilet? spend long time with hp in toilet?

either money..or women...

close frens -- not many

best frens -- don have

bank statment -- don have (his company take cash.)

credit cards -- not at this new house...

not many times that he bring phone to toilet. spend time in toilet ? nvr take time.

close frens -- not many

best frens -- don have

bank statment -- don have (his company take cash.)

credit cards -- not at this new house...

not many times that he bring phone to toilet. spend time in toilet ? nvr take time.

Have u tried really sitting down and addressing the issue? Sometimes scream, shout and acting paranoid will only make matters worse....have a good talk-through..let him understand that you are willing to share his burden if there is any problem...some ppl need a bit of coaxing to talk...so be patient with him....do not make accusations before finding out the truth....:)