Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HT devil

Y Do Man Change Only After Staying Together

I think the threadstarter should edit the topic title coz its really misleading. Your title should be "Y MY Man Change Only After Staying Together" instead of "Y Do Man Change Only After Staying Together" coz you are implying all men change only after staying together, unless you mean something dirty :P:notti::notti:

Anyway how can you be so sure that your man change only after staying together? It could be that was the real him all along and you dont know him that well afterall.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think the threadstarter should edit the topic title coz its really misleading. Your title should be "Y MY Man Change Only After Staying Together" instead of "Y Do Man Change Only After Staying Together" coz you are implying all men change only after staying together, unless you mean something dirty :P:notti::notti:

Anyway how can you be so sure that your man change only after staying together? It could be that was the real him all along and you dont know him that well afterall.

ya... someone wrote that too. but u know , think its me who only realised that he is different from previous ma... :dunno:

Edited by HT devil

i always believe we women have very strong 6th sense....

i trust my man 100% and when he starts to behave abnormally, you know something is happening.....

my personal opinion is confusion and misunderstanding are created when couples are not opened in communication. What is the point of privacy when both parties are committed to marriage and staying with each other thru thick and thin throughout their lives....

if keep harping on rights of privacy...even bills, salary, credit card spending, sms and emails or phone calls can be used as rights of privacy. Going with frens but not saying who they are, toking to frens but not telling whats the content...the list goes on and there is no way to draw the line. each person will have his own area of privacy which may not be deemed important to the other party. Where to draw the line?

Without privacy, all is opened and shared. i believe this create lesser confusion, suspicious feeling, misunderstanding and lesser guessing games.

What matters is your other half stays by your side during the worse times as well as the good times, this I agree.

However, the impt thing is to have trust & faith in each other. A bond like this will never be destroyed irrevocably unless the person chooses to break or destroy it. Marriage itself is a life-changing phase & it is alot different from the bachelor/bachelorette days ma. But individual personality cannot be changed to suit each other.

HT Devil, Maybe you can find something to bring the rs up to a deeper level where you can understand each other totally. :)

my personal opinion is confusion and misunderstanding are created when couples are not opened in communication. What is the point of privacy when both parties are committed to marriage and staying with each other thru thick and thin throughout their lives....

if keep harping on rights of privacy...even bills, salary, credit card spending, sms and emails or phone calls can be used as rights of privacy. Going with frens but not saying who they are, toking to frens but not telling whats the content...the list goes on and there is no way to draw the line. each person will have his own area of privacy which may not be deemed important to the other party. Where to draw the line?

Without privacy, all is opened and shared. i believe this create lesser confusion, suspicious feeling, misunderstanding and lesser guessing games.

thks

thks

hi all,

thks for all the advise from all of u. seems that things are getting better since the first time i created this talk. not very sure if i am the one creating trouble or many ladies had gone tru this before too. well, since then , i had started to sms my hubby very frequently and some times i will add in to tell him that i love him soooooooo much n wanna him to assure that he loves me too.. N he replied too. n created little time just for small talk n spent more time with him too on this 2 weekends. i think this will be the end of this talk until i have further question to ask. thks again. luv u all......

Man find other woman very simple.

1. You grow into fat, ugly cow in ugly house coat.

2. The sex with you very the boring. Go try outdoor sex or something. Do something naughty, go buy clothes and sex in the fitting room. wear something naughty. Do the unthinkable, get dirty. Dress sexy, buy good lingerie, not rabbit brand. Act like a **** at times.

3. You constantly nag and nag!

4. You keep denying him sex.

5. You won't sex yet you won't HJ or BJ in place!

Me a guy, me point of view. If you are not the above..then you got a piece of **** guy and I know from your writting, you are a sweet nice, naive, simple girl so take his money and leave him. Man who sway will always sway because the bugger has no willpower. Go read sammyboy.com.

yest , i try to be romantic.. know what?? iburn armoma in the rm n know what happen??? he did close the rm close when he came in cos he say how to sleep with the rm such a smell.. sighhhhhhhhhh really don know what to say....

Hahaha sometimes man really dont undrstand what woman want! 8|8|:lol:

me too sometimes to be romantic and act cute but hubby dont get it :furious::bangwall:

Wah lau! So smelly how to sleep man...bloody smell get into hair (not manly, wait friends laugh!)

You macham man know romance like that..don't act cute lah...act cute not cute is a big turnoff.

Man don't know hint..just come straight to the point.

And yes. MORE SEX.

Does he stand at the void deck on the phone for long and you happen to see him and he cuts the line? Does he walks out of the room when he answers the phone in the mid night while you are sleeping? If the answer is yes, there are possibilities that he is keeping someone outside. If the answer is no, i think one of the possibility is he is owing some debts outside. This is because you had mentioned that his occupation is a foreman, whereby foreman always get in touch which contractors and suppliers. I feel that maybe he owes a debt that's why people bugs him in the middle of the night. If he is keeping a woman outside, he will not leave his handphone ringing with your knowledge. You got to resolve this matter in a soft tone and not the other way round because the greatest weapon a woman posses is (Bao Rong).He put fire you must put water. JIa he wan shi xin mah :)

Yo, the threadstarter has concluded the end of this thread already.

Doggydo, that is a extremely direct post you have there. Do bear in mind this is a home renovation forum so you may need to be a little more discreet with your advice too. :)

Man find other woman very simple.

1. You grow into fat, ugly cow in ugly house coat.

2. The sex with you very the boring. Go try outdoor sex or something. Do something naughty, go buy clothes and sex in the fitting room. wear something naughty. Do the unthinkable, get dirty. Dress sexy, buy good lingerie, not rabbit brand. Act like a **** at times.

3. You constantly nag and nag!

4. You keep denying him sex.

5. You won't sex yet you won't HJ or BJ in place!

Me a guy, me point of view. If you are not the above..then you got a piece of **** guy and I know from your writting, you are a sweet nice, naive, simple girl so take his money and leave him. Man who sway will always sway because the bugger has no willpower. Go read sammyboy.com.

Wah lau! So smelly how to sleep man...bloody smell get into hair (not manly, wait friends laugh!)

You macham man know romance like that..don't act cute lah...act cute not cute is a big turnoff.

Man don't know hint..just come straight to the point.

And yes. MORE SEX.

brudder.... if all man "point" for long lasting marriage is like what u say.... allf FAT women die liao :D

and all amah amah dont hv husband liao bwhabwhabwhaw ....... u havent found ur true love dude......

and read PROPERLY ......is this what i mean act cute?? and see PROOOOOPERLYY.... who write this....

""yest , i try to be romantic.. know what?? iburn armoma in the rm n know what happen??? he did close the rm close when he came in cos he say how to sleep with the rm such a smell.. sighhhhhhhhhh really don know what to say.""

:lol::lol:

Edited by CutePinkElephant

i dun agree nor disagree. Marriage does need small excitement, impromptu projects and surprises and fun along the way to last till god knows when. To last a marriage for ...we are not talking about 5 or 10 years...but 40 years.......

of cos...reality is it will get calm, steady, stable aka BORING...but it cant get exciting and passion EVERYDAY.

No matter what you do, even being a SXXXX or BXXCH.....it will even get routine...no matter wat sweet talk your man says, what kinds of flowers he buys....or heavenly beach resort he brings you.....it will get ROUTINE and BORING...even his beer belly and cheeky smiles...get digusting .it is like...to eat birdnest everything..will taste like plain water eventually.

thats why both parties got to, at times, do different things ....at times...give space...on holiday with gf or buddies without spouse...at interval....launch small home improvement projects, or exercise plan together....

sometimes simple days...something exciting...enrichment...

get a tattoo together is exciting too...

hope all loves each other forever.