Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

I Need Help And Advise On Wedding Preps

Hi,

my wedding is about 4 mths away and nothing has been prepared yet except for the booking of the dinner. My gf has bought herself a wedding gown in shanghai and she just needs to rent a Kua. As for me, i will need to rent 2 jackets only as i will be tailoring my pants and shirts. We do not plan to have a wedding package shoot but maybe a few indoor shots for memory sake and can also hang one in the MBR. I will also need a bridal car and a driver on that day. Based on this requirements, what are the places or bridal studio that provide what i mentioned above?

Thanks in adv.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think ALL bridal studios provide what you require, just a matter of price and whether they are willing to tailor their packages to your requirements.

Since your time is so short, best to engage one who can provide everything and no need to headache. Walk down Tg Pagar road and pop into a few studios that are pleasant to your eyes and ask lor...

Good luck and congrats!! :)

Hi,

my wedding is about 4 mths away and nothing has been prepared yet except for the booking of the dinner. My gf has bought herself a wedding gown in shanghai and she just needs to rent a Kua. As for me, i will need to rent 2 jackets only as i will be tailoring my pants and shirts. We do not plan to have a wedding package shoot but maybe a few indoor shots for memory sake and can also hang one in the MBR. I will also need a bridal car and a driver on that day. Based on this requirements, what are the places or bridal studio that provide what i mentioned above?

Thanks in adv.

Ya, looking at your requirements, it seems to have most of the standard package

- Rental of Kua

- Rental of Jackets (2)

- Studio Shoot with Photos + Big Frame.

- Car with Driver

How about makeup ? If you need Makeup also, then most bridal studio should have standard packages for you. It's easier

Looking at my requirements, what is the estimate price? Any good bridal studio to recommend?

Ya, looking at your requirements, it seems to have most of the standard package

- Rental of Kua

- Rental of Jackets (2)

- Studio Shoot with Photos + Big Frame.

- Car with Driver

How about makeup ? If you need Makeup also, then most bridal studio should have standard packages for you. It's easier

Looking at my requirements, what is the estimate price? Any good bridal studio to recommend?

Before you sign/commit to the package, negotiate to have the things you want included and those you dont want taken out/ replaced. A standard package are 3k onwards, depending on number of photos.

It's easier to all go to 1 place, but then you could do it separately if you already know what you want specifically for each item. It's the coordination which is tiring.

Bear in mind most bridal shops need some time to produce the album for you, if you intend to display it for your dinner/reception, etc.

Looking at 4mths to go, you have to shortlist for a shop, go for photoshoot, wait awhile before selecting pictures, select album artwork, send for printing...... now ttz jux the album.

Other then that, there's alot of other things to see to.

Details of dinner, flow of program sequence, tea ceremony items, etc...

thanks for the advise. Yeah only 4 mth to go..hehe . anyway i dont intend to have a photo album on my actual day. The photos are more meant for our own memory sake. So time is not very crucial here i think..

for the tea ceremony, I just need to prepare a tea-set only rite? Since both sides of parents are not very particular abt the nitty gritty things of tradition wedding. i will just try to simplify as much as possible.

below are a summaries of the activites on the AD:

1. Go with brothers to gate crash n pick bride up.

2. go my parents side for tea ceremony.

3. go to bride's side for tea ceremony.

4. cater for buffet lunch on both sides for the relatives.

5. After mekan, we will proceed to the restaurant to prep for tonite.

6. Welcome guest to my dinner

7. a photo montage to entertaint my guest

8. 1st march-in follow by cake cutting

9. serve 3 courses

10. 2nd march in with yam sung!

11. start serving the 4th dish onwards..

12. go table to table to take photo.

13. form up and shake hands.

14. good nite..

Am i missing anything important?

Bear in mind most bridal shops need some time to produce the album for you, if you intend to display it for your dinner/reception, etc.

Looking at 4mths to go, you have to shortlist for a shop, go for photoshoot, wait awhile before selecting pictures, select album artwork, send for printing...... now ttz jux the album.

Other then that, there's alot of other things to see to.

Details of dinner, flow of program sequence, tea ceremony items, etc...