Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
briansg

Good Carpentry To Recommend

Hi Guys ,

I have got a very good carpentry guy , charges very reasonable and good workmanships, but too bad he does not do any 3D design , you have to provide him with wat you want. But his rates is one of the most reasonable one that I can get from my outsource.

Nice and witty guy but a bit ah beng , but very experience in renovation.

Did my built in warerobe with parition , kitchen cabinet (35ft) , all in less than $6k .

If you guy is interested in engaging him , give me a email <edited> I'll pass his no to you.

Edited by zirhk3355

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys since this thread is about carpentry, I've got a carpentry company to recommend as well.

This company does 3D drawings, provides desigener ideas and everything else.

If you guys are interested in engaging this company, you can call <Edited>. Their project executive designer will be able to fabricate the design you want and also give a reasonable quote.

Edited by zirhk3355

Hi,

Does the 35ft kitchen cabinet comes with hard top?

Can PM me the contact no. ?

Hi Guys ,

I have got a very good carpentry guy , charges very reasonable and good workmanships, but too bad he does not do any 3D design , you have to provide him with wat you want. But his rates is one of the most reasonable one that I can get from my outsource.

Nice and witty guy but a bit ah beng , but very experience in renovation.

Did my built in warerobe with parition , kitchen cabinet (35ft) , all in less than $6k .

If you guy is interested in engaging him , give me a email bryantsm@hotmail.com I'll pass his no to you.

Me oso would like recommend mine.

I did MBR wardrobe, TV feature wall, Storerm feature wall & full height shoes cabinet.

Love his fast response, quick installation & no-nonsense rectification (to my liking).

to me, this maker is a heaven-sent :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

PM me should u need to get a quote :sport-smiley-018:

P.S. 4get to mention his price is e best I could source... paisay, me v cheapo hor :P

Edited by rdnest