Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xarain

"special Glass" ?

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if its going to coz a bomb but how much does those "Special Glass" cost?

Special in the sence that its transparent but its able to become opaque at a touch of a button - similar to those used in LRT....

Also whats the actual name of that kind of glass called?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah chim leh

and i'm sure it'll cost a bomb :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

heard about it from frens in contruction co.

machiam a light switch, switch it on/off and the glass darkens(blocking glaring sun) or become clear glass.

used mainly in hotels/expensive bldgs.

since it turns clear when you touch

means whenever it is clear it'll consume 3.5W (per hour or per minute?)

if it's a full height full wall thing, it's likely to be around 10sqm?

should be something like that bah :dunno:

I did some google-ling and it seems that different companies "brand" it different hence the different names

Anyhow - all the sites I visited are overseas - anyone know a guesstimate of the price? or whom I can start bugging in Singapore to know more about this product?

I did some google-ling and it seems that different companies "brand" it different hence the different names

Anyhow - all the sites I visited are overseas - anyone know a guesstimate of the price? or whom I can start bugging in Singapore to know more about this product?

Hi If i am not wrong theres still no distributor or agent in Singapore selling this yet. I was interested in the same film few months back and div some research on it. What i manage to find out is a company in KL doing it and they have no intention to cross the causeway to install for anyone. Btw the price is really scary... Let me know if anyone manage to find a company selling that now.. thanks pal.

Hi If i am not wrong theres still no distributor or agent in Singapore selling this yet. I was interested in the same film few months back and div some research on it. What i manage to find out is a company in KL doing it and they have no intention to cross the causeway to install for anyone. Btw the price is really scary... Let me know if anyone manage to find a company selling that now.. thanks pal.

Hi there,

I managed to get a contact of a person providing such a service.

I have just PMed u

good luck!

Hi there,

I managed to get a contact of a person providing such a service.

I have just PMed u

good luck!

Sg got one glass store has it i think, I think its Legardien or something like that they are specialized in making special glass. If you do not want this glass, you can also opt for those glass whereby under different lighting different shade, i think this is cheaper

they sell lots of glass, also sell anti fog glass i think...

Sg got one glass store has it i think, I think its Legardien or something like that they are specialized in making special glass. If you do not want this glass, you can also opt for those glass whereby under different lighting different shade, i think this is cheaper

they sell lots of glass, also sell anti fog glass i think...

Hi Xicloudix,

Please PM me the contact as well... Thanks a lot in advance, appreciate the infor.

Byron