Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nickpan

Anyone use a Bidet Spray?

hehe so far i never get piles b4 *touch wood*

i think i still go for my normal way lor

Hi

I've bought a bidet cost mi almost $100. Bought that time cos thot of maintaining personal hygiene, plus I got some bacterial infection & UTI during my 2nd pregnancy. The shop is at french road. There'r a few types, some cum wif wc cover & some with the wc. Purpose is to clean the internal of any residues which might subsequently cause cancer, thats what the boss told us. The water (can be hot or normal temp) will shoot directly into anus & another switch to clean the front. No regrets buying :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i have bidets in both toilets, good for washing toilets, wash legs when come home from outside...guest can wash their legs too. It is good to give the toilet a spray after use..incase mis-aim in the middle of the nite..hehe...for men lah..

i have bidets in both toilets, good for washing toilets, wash legs when come home from outside...guest can wash their legs too. It is good to give the toilet a spray after use..incase mis-aim in the middle of the nite..hehe...for men lah..

:jawdrop: Haha! I dun think that sounds like bidet, you must be referring to the spray. Bidet is 2 tiny sprays attached to wc when turn the right knob, cannot be detached to wash legs