Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Wow!ur table quite tall lei,somemore so near window...for people got high phobia..scary lei.. :unsure:

10thJan5.jpg

haha yes yes it is very tall. Luckily none of us have a phobia of heights! :)

Wah .. Think you dad's idea for a mini alter with LED lights is a good and practical one. :)

Ur new white doors are painted by ur contractor?At first, was thinking of painting mine too but was discouraged and told that there will be obvious brush marks but urs looks good..

And the kitchen looks real clean and spacious without the hood and the top cabinets.

Yup. I was worried that a full altar with its usual colours would not match the furniture so luckily my parents felt the same way somewhat and they came up with this idea. We were lucky to find the LED spotlight really. Yup all the doors in the house (including main door) are white and newly painted by the contractor. There are some brushmarks but it's generally good. :)

hehe we decided to save some money by not having hood and top cabinets since my mom won't need them anyway....

wah~~~ :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

you found the standing lamp already ah~~yippeee~~~

haha the one at DK lighting lor. It's a tall cylinder with the brown string around and three frosted balls inside. :) Match the balcony one ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha yes yes it is very tall. Luckily none of us have a phobia of heights! :)

Yup. I was worried that a full altar with its usual colours would not match the furniture so luckily my parents felt the same way somewhat and they came up with this idea. We were lucky to find the LED spotlight really. Yup all the doors in the house (including main door) are white and newly painted by the contractor. There are some brushmarks but it's generally good. :)

hehe we decided to save some money by not having hood and top cabinets since my mom won't need them anyway....

haha the one at DK lighting lor. It's a tall cylinder with the brown string around and three frosted balls inside. :) Match the balcony one ;)

Yes~~I bought 牛牛for chinese new year!!! :P cheena enough??

this one : -

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!feArTrKR...photo?pid=15778

cool ~~~ :notti:

Edited by strawclare

wah, everything looks v nice. Spacious.

ya, the altar v cute, it sits jus above the power socket some more. :D

u don't worry about things (not necessarily people) falling out of the window?

wah, everything looks v nice. Spacious.

ya, the altar v cute, it sits jus above the power socket some more. :D

u don't worry about things (not necessarily people) falling out of the window?

:) Thanks thanks! The sockets were placed after the altar. They were specially put there for the altar. My dad and 4 of the workmen argued for 30 minutes over the location of the switch and socket. haha :)

So far the wind has been blowing inwards and if we forget to put something on our newspapers it does get all over the place. But :dunno: about stuff going out of the window though...

Wah!! so cheap, ok i go buy and re-spray it to yellow!! ahaha

heh plastic one dunno can spray or not... :dunno:

Din know got led spot light wor, how much does it cost?:)

the light cost us $75. :) I liked how it is white and camouflages into the ceiling. The top is adjustable and allowed us to adjust for the Guanyin easily. :)

31stDec05.jpg

Sister cutting the string curtain for her room... I haven't put up my own.

Hi Pinkpetter..Do u know what other colors of the string curtain the shop have besides black?

31stDec05.jpg

Sister cutting the string curtain for her room... I haven't put up my own.

Hi Pinkpetter..Do u know what other colors of the string curtain the shop have besides black?

Silver, White, Pink, Purple, Brown....

The few shops along the same row have PLENTY of colours! but more expensive. Some $48 some $55

I like the 'grilless' idea! haiz.... i think wait for kids to grow up, by then i will be 50 yrs old liao, retire sitting in the balcony drinking kopi enjoying views :dancingqueen:

Edited by havencaveman

I like the 'grilless' idea! haiz.... i think wait for kids to grow up, by then i will be 50 yrs old liao, retire sitting in the balcony drinking kopi enjoying views :dancingqueen:

haha that's exactly what my parents do now! Reading newspapers by in the airy balcony. I purposely requested for 3-track balcony glass so that a large portion of the window can be opened. :)

heh plastic one dunno can spray or not... :dunno:

the light cost us $75. :) I liked how it is white and camouflages into the ceiling. The top is adjustable and allowed us to adjust for the Guanyin easily. :)

$75 is a bit X but with led light you still save in the long run. :)