Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

The tempered glass placemats at less than 10 pounds is really a good buy & they looks cool! :)

heh ya 4 for that price still ok la. happy enough. :) They are quite special also. :)

How does this Ikea Panel thingy looks like? You have pics? Where do you intend to put huh?

The panel curtain I want looks like this...

panelcurtain.jpg

I'll need 3 of this and 2 of the solid white ones...as for the location....

8Feb6.jpg

Can you see ... close to the centre of the picture, behind my sofa.. there is a cardboard. Currently that cardboard is separating my dad's study area and my bunny's home.

1) I thought that it wasn't nice to have my dad directly beside my bunny while he is doing his work. so I want something to separate them.

2) as you can see from the picture, it can be quite hot in that corner. With the panel curtain it can reduce some sunlight going into the are so that it's not so hot for my bunny.

3) It's not so nice seeing my bunny's pink cage from the door... so we thought of having the panels to make a small room for her.

Initially we wanted to put screens.. but screens tend to be opaque and shield off quite a bit in the living room... and might make the room smaller... on top of that screens can be expensive... these panel curtains are cheaper. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Arh.. I see I see. Nice choice. Then ur bunny will have a little room of it's own. So cute!

so-des-neh....got it. good idea too! :good:

hehe thanks. Now hoping that Ikea can come through for us. If the panel curtains are sold out before I can buy them then I think I'll go buy my own fabric. I still cannot believe they ordered 36 pieces only.

your bunny is a family member, mus hv personal space too :P

Most certainly. hehe :) She will appreciate having some shield from the light :)

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call

it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color

they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

:dunno: ...

YAYYYY I managed to grab some of that panel curtain from IKEA today!!

13feb1.jpg

Whoopee. Thsi means we can put this up this weekend!

13feb2.jpg

A heavy duty vase I bought... mm

13feb3.jpg

Black Ribbon for my photo project. :)