Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahah so cute! ok ok. too bad he no namecard hor. has he ever given you a namecard??

******** update ***********

DBS finally replied and my lawyers quickly zapped an email, a fax and a letter (all the same) to my HDB technical officer cos the deadline is on tuesday!! and we're asking for an extension to submit all the documents... urghhh so sloooowww :P

Ah Soon got namecard ... I got one from him .... but in my file & its in the car now :paint:

u'll be spoilt for choices! Feel so evil to have tempted u.. :sport-smiley-018:

die la die la.. I can't imagine how long the uncle must stick ard in my house for. My mom likes the yellowish dandelion one though. haha I prefer all the blackish ones... esp the black vines with gold leaves. LOL choose laminates my family alr took 2 days poring over the book.. and even after they argued about it. haiz. think this wallpaper one... *faint*

I showed my mom the pictures I saved... Now she says she wants to have some at the main door there also... AIYOHHHH

Ah Soon got namecard ... I got one from him .... but in my file & its in the car now :paint:

IS IT? haha what does it look like? alamak next time must get one from him. hahah :)

die la die la.. I can't imagine how long the uncle must stick ard in my house for. My mom likes the yellowish dandelion one though. haha I prefer all the blackish ones... esp the black vines with gold leaves. LOL choose laminates my family alr took 2 days poring over the book.. and even after they argued about it. haiz. think this wallpaper one... *faint*

I showed my mom the pictures I saved... Now she says she wants to have some at the main door there also... AIYOHHHH

IS IT? haha what does it look like? alamak next time must get one from him. hahah :)

:jawdrop: wallpaper at main door?!

Yellow in color with a house drawing .... fu gui something company ... keke .... tomolo see can find time ... i scan post here .....

erm .. just wondering is there a meter in the access area? if so, mx ask the hdb to shift it out .. else the officer ll b knockg on ur door evtx he needs to do the reading ;)

:jawdrop: wallpaper at main door?!

haha I have a small wall facing the main door? The moment you enter will see a wall. She wants to have some wallpaper there then she psycho my Bro-in-law to get some nice chinese-y ornament to put there. :P

Yellow in color with a house drawing .... fu gui something company ... keke .... tomolo see can find time ... i scan post here .....

LOL can can. maybe she will fall in love with it :P

erm .. just wondering is there a meter in the access area? if so, mx ask the hdb to shift it out .. else the officer ll b knockg on ur door evtx he needs to do the reading ;)

There are. Sickeningly, They are going to charge me hundreds of dollars just to move the things like.. 10 cm away. URGH.

haha I have a small wall facing the main door? The moment you enter will see a wall. She wants to have some wallpaper there then she psycho my Bro-in-law to get some nice chinese-y ornament to put there. :P

LOL can can. maybe she will fall in love with it :P

There are. Sickeningly, They are going to charge me hundreds of dollars just to move the things like.. 10 cm away. URGH.

*speechless* that wall is so small, dun waste the money leh...

Put wallpaper in ur room sounds like a more worthy expenditure lor. :notti:

*speechless* that wall is so small, dun waste the money leh...

Put wallpaper in ur room sounds like a more worthy expenditure lor. :notti:

whahah that'll be so nice.... :) mom did say something about having it in bro's room. haiz she ah... in love with everything... i'll put up a pic of what she wants to buy.. :P

wah, ur house is really big. will be spending sometime reading ur thread. but nice reno done.

hihi. haha it's ok la. But there are so many of us so dividing up the space among us it's still not enough. :) Thank you.

:) mm that seems like a plan. Since mom's not really keen on us having our walls painted. I'll see if I can find something that I like.

Otherwise the other plan can be to put up wallpaper in my bf's bedroom. hahahaha his room very big.. put wallpaper will still look very spacious. hahaha

u renovate until addicted liao ah? Bf's room also wanna revamp now. :notti: :notti:

Edited by mrspiglet

u renovate until addicted liao ah? Bf's room also wanna revamp now. :notti: :notti:

sighhhh

Me: Honey! I saw some wallpapers on the internet very nice leh!

Him: Orh.

Me: They look very classy I think we should have some in your room.

Him: No.

Me: I saw some dark pink ones with gold vines.

Me: Some grey ones too...

*SOB* Shall concentrate on my own room.

sighhhh

Me: Honey! I saw some wallpapers on the internet very nice leh!

Him: Orh.

Me: They look very classy I think we should have some in your room.

Me: I saw some dark pink ones with gold vines.

Me: Some grey ones too...

*SOB* Shall concentrate on my own room.

pet, yours sounds like mine..mmm..