Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the noticeboard is very nice wor. and somemore in silver color, unconventional and very chio. good buy!!! :D

hehe thanks thanks. I love the bigger one more... now I'm beginning to regret a teeny bit. but then the big one is $50 and requires drilling. This one doesn't hehe :)

where did u get tat board?! i also want!! hehe

POPULAR! I first saw the big one at Popular (SIM) then I found the FULL RANGE at Popular (Bras Basah) hehehhe :)

Cool piece of Board yah ....... :thumbs up:

hehe thanks thanks!

hello ah soon de "xiao mei", lolx, can i have his contact? my flat is coming in end June and i think it' time for me to do some homework liao..need to check with him for quote..can i fax/email him then or wat? cos i dun have actual place to show him leh..

*Uber sad* just ranting

Planned to go to Hongkong next weekend for an event and to visit my best friend over there but with the orange alert up, there's a high possibility I will be put on qurantine when I come back. So I might really have to cancel my plans. Super sad now cos I was really looking forward to it.

I'll try to call Jetstar on MOnday about my tickets. Anyone tried to change your tickets in such conditions before? *sigh*

*Uber sad* just ranting

Planned to go to Hongkong next weekend for an event and to visit my best friend over there but with the orange alert up, there's a high possibility I will be put on qurantine when I come back. So I might really have to cancel my plans. Super sad now cos I was really looking forward to it.

I'll try to call Jetstar on MOnday about my tickets. Anyone tried to change your tickets in such conditions before? *sigh*

oh no! i was able to wish u have a safe trip over email. I think better not to take the risk since they found the 1st case in HK already? Unlikely to catch the flu bug, but its the hassle that the trip comes along with, esp for ur job!

I think they shd be able to chge the tickets for u... but u wanna postpone till when? The swine flu situation doesnt seem to be getting better anytime soon...

oh no! i was able to wish u have a safe trip over email. I think better not to take the risk since they found the 1st case in HK already? Unlikely to catch the flu bug, but its the hassle that the trip comes along with, esp for ur job!

I think they shd be able to chge the tickets for u... but u wanna postpone till when? The swine flu situation doesnt seem to be getting better anytime soon...

mm Ya it's the first case that caused a mini panic in my work place... mass smses sent out today. So I don't think I can go. BF is asking me to change to 3rd quarter of the year and he will make time to meet me there. so Possibly August/Sept. I'll see what happens. I think a small fee is involved. But it's better than wasting that ticket money. mmm

mm Ya it's the first case that caused a mini panic in my work place... mass smses sent out today. So I don't think I can go. BF is asking me to change to 3rd quarter of the year and he will make time to meet me there. so Possibly August/Sept. I'll see what happens. I think a small fee is involved. But it's better than wasting that ticket money. mmm

dun b upset ger ...

your BF so understanding n even offer to make time for you .. =)

hugs .. do take care of yourself .. weather is not good lately ..

i agree that u should postpone the trip too...once the pandemic of this swine flu is over, u can also have fun with a peace of mind :)

dun b upset ger ...

your BF so understanding n even offer to make time for you .. =)

hugs .. do take care of yourself .. weather is not good lately ..

i agree that u should postpone the trip too...once the pandemic of this swine flu is over, u can also have fun with a peace of mind :)

Thanks girls. :)

I kept crying all day. Cos you know la.... spent so much on reno and I finally decided to give myself a treat by going and paying for the tickets... then suddenly this happens and I don't know if my tickets can be postponed/refunded so I cried thinking that the money went down the drain. Really yearn for a short break somewhere though.

but at this rate with the virus travelling around the world.. I really think nowhere's safe enough. Imagine being on a cramp plane with people sneezing and coughing near you...

aiyoh poor thing... don't cry.. this swine flu is really unexpected.

yes.. and the speed at which it is spreading at... is quite scary. And I think lots of people are paranoid cos I see long queues at the clinics. haiz I wonder if taking a flu jab will help. mm

Dun cry.. Since it's special situation, think it shouldn't be a problem to change the dates in the tix.. It's just a postpone of your trip! :)

dun be sad. fork out some money to change dates lor. but must see the cost involved. if too much, might as well forfeit and buy a new ticket.

Dun cry.. Since it's special situation, think it shouldn't be a problem to change the dates in the tix.. It's just a postpone of your trip! :)

I'll call them tomorrow and see if they could do it for me. Even so I'm not sure when to change it to. The health ministers around the world are all giving such bad comments about the situation. Although I know it's impossible, but it seems like stopping travel for a while whilst they track down the people is the only solution. These days, with all the transits and flight transfers people make, it's easy to spread the virus to lots of people all over the world within 5 days (incubation period).

dun be sad. fork out some money to change dates lor. but must see the cost involved. if too much, might as well forfeit and buy a new ticket.

mm Aiyah you know la... spend so much on house and reno... I took a long time to decide if I wanted to go on this long-overdue trip. And when I finally decided to go, this had to happen. But like what you guys say, it's really unexpected and no one can stop this from happening so there really is no choice. I just hope they let me postpone, since i know refunds are out of the question.