Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

hi pink!i just sent the repair man to service my mum aircon too....very noisy but its still in working condition.after checking,the repair man told me that when we on the air con,it tends to vibrate a little thus making the pipes closer to one another as times goes by...thats how the zinccccccc sounds comes from according to him,so he has them seperated far apart,and now they are ok already,He told me that if we don bring the pipes apart,the friction will caused damage to the pipes in the long run and the Air con will be dead! :bangwall:

Rondy.. Think you were mistakened. I had the air con installation done over the weekend. They are brand new. Not noisy. seems ok. It's the rest of the house.

sigh poor thing *hugs* hope everything will be fixed soon.

Will u find another company to complete the installation for u then?

hello... thank you. the installation is complete... it's just that... now my completed house is no longer complete. I'm really crying when I see the condition of the place. To think I just paid $3400 to destroy my house like this. Sigh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

.. mm feel slightly better now. At least the guy I talked to at the Expo bothered to call me immediately the moment I smsed him.

That's one consolation.

Rondy.. Think you were mistakened. I had the air con installation done over the weekend. They are brand new. Not noisy. seems ok. It's the rest of the house.

hello... thank you. the installation is complete... it's just that... now my completed house is no longer complete. I'm really crying when I see the condition of the place. To think I just paid $3400 to destroy my house like this. Sigh.

Hmm if that's the case, you have the right to ask them for compensation...did they explain what they would be doing to you or just went ahead to do it without consulting you?

WA>> I really don't know. I'll probably ask for compensation. They did what was necessary but they didn't do what was necessary to make everything back to normal.

Really sad because my skin is suffering. I broke out in rashes at work today for no reason... huge patches of rashes all over and could hardly open the fingers on my right hand because of the cracks. If they had done a proper job, I only had to suffer one day and let my skin heal.. but now... to get everything repaired.. I have to suffer again. I really don't look forward to it.

WA>> I really don't know. I'll probably ask for compensation. They did what was necessary but they didn't do what was necessary to make everything back to normal.

Really sad because my skin is suffering. I broke out in rashes at work today for no reason... huge patches of rashes all over and could hardly open the fingers on my right hand because of the cracks. If they had done a proper job, I only had to suffer one day and let my skin heal.. but now... to get everything repaired.. I have to suffer again. I really don't look forward to it.

Sigh must be all the dust that is causing the rashes? Sometimes my skin will itch too when the surrounding is too dusty...

Possible to stay somewhere else while they get the damages repaired?

Sigh must be all the dust that is causing the rashes? Sometimes my skin will itch too when the surrounding is too dusty...

Possible to stay somewhere else while they get the damages repaired?

I have very sensitive skin. Even on normal days, once it turns colder when it rains, my skin will harden, itch and crack. Chronic eczema. :)

I thought of going elsewhere.. but someone still has to clean up.. and my parents are old and siblings are away. So I have to help then.

I have very sensitive skin. Even on normal days, once it turns colder when it rains, my skin will harden, itch and crack. Chronic eczema. :)

I thought of going elsewhere.. but someone still has to clean up.. and my parents are old and siblings are away. So I have to help then.

We can chip in and help with the cleaning. I think if we have 10 or 20 ppl, I think can finish cleaning up swiftly. :)

so nice of Mickey M. more people to volunteer?

see, pink. dun fret.

sigh. i wanna help too but had a nasty fall last sat. now recovering at home.

We can chip in and help with the cleaning. I think if we have 10 or 20 ppl, I think can finish cleaning up swiftly. :)

So nice of you to suggest!! hehe :D Now I know why I come here... really makes my day.

so nice of Mickey M. more people to volunteer?

see, pink. dun fret.

sigh. i wanna help too but had a nasty fall last sat. now recovering at home.

Oh no!! take good care and don't walk about... rest your body well...

:) Thank you for all the concern people. I will update when the people have done something.

The nicest thing was that I smsed Uncle Soon telling him about these stupid aircon people.. he called back immediately to say that he will do for me and told me not to worry. :) ... of course... dunno when that will happen la. :P

So nice of you to suggest!! hehe :D Now I know why I come here... really makes my day.

Oh no!! take good care and don't walk about... rest your body well...

:) Thank you for all the concern people. I will update when the people have done something.

The nicest thing was that I smsed Uncle Soon telling him about these stupid aircon people.. he called back immediately to say that he will do for me and told me not to worry. :) ... of course... dunno when that will happen la. :P

So silent, no one want to help u with cleaning, pinky. zz . Haha.

Aiyo so poor thing actually my wife also got such problems with her hands always crack and bleed see doc le also no use :(

anyway dun fret ya ? take care of yourself 1st :)

So silent, no one want to help u with cleaning, pinky. zz . Haha.

Count me in count me in aiya last night din log in lah so din see the replies :P

anyway me not good in patching holes wor only good in making holes on the wall hahahahaha :P