Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

Anyone used Defong as your renovation id? I received a quote from them. It was very cheap and i'm worried about the workmanship and hidden cost...

kk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi KK

How cheap is cheap?

Maybe you would like to list down the items for forumers to see.

I am sure forumers will be able to tell you whether cheap or not.

If worry about their worksmanship, then you should ask DeFong ID to bring you to see their showflats.

If still worry, then suggest you source for my id/contractors and compare.

HAPPY

Hi,

Anyone used Defong as your renovation id? I received a quote from them. It was very cheap and i'm worried about the workmanship and hidden cost...

kk

I got their quotation but did not engage them.

Cos my present id is alot more cheaper.

So, I drop them.

Any comments on Defong? I visited their office. I seems like a one-man show. But the boss seems very sincere than the rest who i had met.

I got their quotation but did not engage them.

Cos my present id is alot more cheaper.

So, I drop them.

I considered Defong is quite cheap already... anyway who is your id?Can send me your qoute?

Hello KK...my quote was quoted some times back.

And materials, labour cost has been gradually up and up.

So, really defeat the purposes of sending my quote to you.

But anyway, what's most important factor is that the worksmanship MUST be of some standard.

I considered Defong is quite cheap already... anyway who is your id?Can send me your qoute?

Hello KK...my quote was quoted some times back.

And materials, labour cost has been gradually up and up.

So, really defeat the purposes of sending my quote to you.

But anyway, what's most important factor is that the worksmanship MUST be of some standard.

I know worksmanship must be good. But $$ also very important. Which ID u engage? Any photo to share?

I know worksmanship must be good. But $$ also very important. Which ID u engage? Any photo to share?

I got bad experience with Defong... Not as good as i think... OPEN your eyes if you are about to get this id...

• Like 1

Hi,

kk

Ei never heard lei... How cheap do you mean? Maybe can ask my ID and compare theirs against yours.

Not that cheap if you carefully screen thru the items.

I do have their quotation via email.

Ei never heard lei... How cheap do you mean? Maybe can ask my ID and compare theirs against yours.

• Like 1

Not that cheap if you carefully screen thru the items.

I do have their quotation via email.

...i dun noe got hidden cost or not... but i had a very bad impression with the id/boss (seems like a one man show). Appeared to be quite sincere when we visted their office. After that, no reply when asked for showflats.... asked him 3 times ... no reply at all...

I used Defong for my bedok central renovation.... it's now 95 % complete. I found his quotation to pretty resonable and workmanship very very satisfactory...

See some pictures of my reno

dsc00082rl8.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00068qz1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by cohiers

dsc00090ub8.th.jpgthpix.gif

I had a bad impression with Defong, if dun wan to do my business, becos of my low budget or wat... just let me know mah... but keep avoiding me till the end, i decided to go with other id... not professional at all. ..

• Like 1

I had a bad impression with Defong, if dun wan to do my business, becos of my low budget or wat... just let me know mah... but keep avoiding me till the end, i decided to go with other id... not professional at all. ..

All Id's have there particular style, big set ups are different from small. But again big ones come with a price and some time no surety of good workmanship.

Anyway my experience with him is not bad at all. We are pretty happy with our new home reno. Will be moving this month end.

Edited by cohiers

• Like 1