Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone,

I completed my renovation works for my 5-room HDB in Woodlands sometime in Aug this year.

Jeremy has provided top-notch service throughout the renovation process. Despite several hiccups along the way, he has never said no to my requests even some of them were last-minute ones. In fact, I would say that some of the errors came from his workers so it wasn’t entirely his mistake but nonetheless they were rectified without arguments.

One major plus point to highlight is his carpentry works, we are really pleased with the quality and overall design of our shoe rack, feature wall, kitchen cabinets and master toilet vanity top. I recall someone posting some comments complimenting his carpentry works...personally I agree that Jeremy’s carpenters are his company’s distinct selling point.

Quotation-wise, I can say that his was the most competitive after approaching close to 15 different reno companies. He has also absorbed some of the minor costs and I was grateful for that, cos my reno costs totalled abt 30k, furnishings another 15k….so every penny counts! LOL

1 week ago, there some issues with the mirror and toilet tap. I called Jeremy and he arranged for his workers to replace it and it was completed yesterday, at no extra costs. This happened after I had paid him in full which was 3 weeks ago. So in terms of after-sales service, he still responded even after collecting $$$…some contractors I heard, don’t even bother or take a long time to respond after collecting the final payment, so I would really give Jeremy the thumbs up in terms of service.

So whoever is looking out for IDs, do consider Jeremy for his 1) excellent service 2) carpentry works 3) quotation (this of course depends on what you are doing)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
may i ask what did you do? And what price is the quotation?

carpentry work how much per foot run?

mine was tearing down the entire place...hack and tiling all floors and 2 toilets, false ceilings, carpentry (shoerack, kitchen cabinets, vanity top for master toilet) and many other small items...the quote came to abt 29.5k. Lots of other IDs were quoting 40-45k on average for what I wanted.

I forgot how much per foot run, think its better you ask Jeremy directly.

I met Jeremy at my Yew Tee flat yesterday. Waiting for quotation. He told me he will come back to my this weekend. By taking I feel he is quite nice guy, but no sure whether I may end up like kksg2000 or not, coz my reno is not very big big one as well. just wait and see.

• Like 1

Some update:

Got My quotation jsut two days after met up witn Jermey. Price is reasonable for me. Last Sunday I went to his office, after some discussion & finetuning I jsut signed with him.

He will start draft a 3D drawing which probably will be finished by this weekend, this weekend will review the drawing and select the flooring paint, etc. Plan to kick off next Monday.

still, the communication is very smooth with him, I am very happy so far. :D

Defong is renovating my home now.

I like the progress and that Jeremy does call when in doubt and also explain the pros and cons of the options. Workmanship for masonry is generally fine but I will check for details once the painting is done.

;)

Hi, I engaged Jeremy (Defong) for my 5-room HDB and moved in since Aug 09. It was an overhaul of the entire place cos the previous owner didn't maintain it well.

After we had moved in, there were some wear and tear issues e.g. minor servicing stuff, which were not Jeremy's fault in the first place and which I am not knowledgeable of....BUT Jeremy had always gone the extra mile to help us and promptly came to our place to resolve them, and this is almost ONE year after we had moved in.

Most other contractors will just bochap u after collecting money, but not Jeremy, who always pick up my call and comes here with a smile!

Because of his excellent service and attitude, I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to do their renovations. THUMBS UP!

Cheers,

Bensen

Any feedback of this company? DeFONG?

Hi all,

We've just started on our renovation journey with DeFong and I hope that everything will go smoothly.

Welcome any tips and advice from fellow forumers too to this newbie renovation couple!

PS: We've started our own t-blog and hope to be able to share on the blog the progress of the project and any other ups & downs that we will face.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31049

E+C

Hi all,

We've just started on our renovation journey with DeFong and I hope that everything will go smoothly.

Welcome any tips and advice from fellow forumers too to this newbie renovation couple!

PS: We've started our own t-blog and hope to be able to share on the blog the progress of the project and any other ups & downs that we will face.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31049

E+C

Hi,

My house was also renovated by DeFong. All the best for your renovation... Do enjoy the process, should be a happy and smooth journey ahead. :)

Feel free to raise any issues and seek for advices.

Thanks.

Hi,

My house was also renovated by DeFong. All the best for your renovation... Do enjoy the process, should be a happy and smooth journey ahead. :)

Feel free to raise any issues and seek for advices.

Thanks.

Thanks, wawe! :)

Yr comment makes us think that we've made the right choice; will update the t-blog as things go :)

Any feedback of this company? DeFONG?

Hi, I engaged Jeremy (Defong) for my 5-room HDB and moved in since Aug 09. It was an overhaul of the entire place cos the previous owner didn't maintain it well.

After we had moved in, there were some wear and tear issues e.g. minor servicing stuff, which were not Jeremy's fault in the first place and which I am not knowledgeable of....BUT Jeremy had always gone the extra mile to help us and promptly came to our place to resolve them, and this is almost ONE year after we had moved in.

Most other contractors will just bochap u after collecting money, but not Jeremy, who always pick up my call and comes here with a smile!

Because of his excellent service and attitude, I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to do their renovations. THUMBS UP!

Cheers,

Bensen