Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all out there,

Had also engaged Defong as my renovation ID, & his name is William. meet up with him & signed the contract, will start hacking this coming week. Quite a friendly & easy-going person, hope that the progress of reno will go smoothly.

Btw will also up date you all abt his service & will also post some photo for viewing during the reno progress.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all out there,

Had also engaged Defong as my renovation ID, & his name is William. meet up with him & signed the contract, will start hacking this coming week. Quite a friendly & easy-going person, hope that the progress of reno will go smoothly.

Btw will also up date you all abt his service & will also post some photo for viewing during the reno progress.

Hi yalkabt80,

Can I know how you feel about William from DeFong to date? Is he good?

Hi,

My house was also renovated by DeFong. All the best for your renovation... Do enjoy the process, should be a happy and smooth journey ahead. :)

Feel free to raise any issues and seek for advices.

Thanks.

Hi Wawe,

Can I know who is your ID from DeFong? Thanks

Hi yalkabt80,

It has been good so far as he is responsible & attentive on his work. He even give me quite a lot of advise during the reno progress.

Is he good? I will not comment much coz he's gone quite a good job for me, well here are some of the picture that I had taken for you to comment.

kitchen cabinet

DSCF1521.jpg

master bedroom wardrobe

DSCF1539.jpg

feature wall for store

DSCF1527.jpg

feature wall for store with door open

DSCF1553.jpg

Hi yalkabt80,

here are some more picture for you to view.

Play area for the children

DSCF1531.jpg

A L-shape bed for my children

DSCF1565.jpg

study room for the children

DSCF1537.jpg

master toilet

DSCF1541.jpg

common toilet

DSCF1523.jpg

Hi people,

I had also engaged DeFong as my ID to overhaul my flat. Just started last week on the hacking. So far the progress is good. Hope everything will be fine.

Hi people,

I had also engaged DeFong as my ID to overhaul my flat. Just started last week on the hacking. So far the progress is good. Hope everything will be fine.

Do update us on your progress canopy :)

I'm kinda interested in engaging Defong to reno my resale 4 rm. But kinda worried on the negative reviews on the beginning of this thread.

But the promotions that Defong is offering is kinda hard to resist.

here are some more picture for you to view.

Play area for the children

DSCF1531.jpg

A L-shape bed for my children

DSCF1565.jpg

study room for the children

DSCF1537.jpg

master toilet

DSCF1541.jpg

common toilet

DSCF1523.jpg

Who is d ID, can PM his contact to me?

Hi Wawe,

Can I know who is your ID from DeFong? Thanks

Hi, Sorry for the long delay for the reply. Been very busy for the past few weeks and got no time to visit renotalk. My IDs are both Jeremy and William. William took over my house.

Do update us on your progress canopy :)

I'm kinda interested in engaging Defong to reno my resale 4 rm. But kinda worried on the negative reviews on the beginning of this thread.

But the promotions that Defong is offering is kinda hard to resist.

There are some things u may want to take note if you are to engage Defong to renovate your flat.

1) My ID is quite friendly and responded to my needs, though sometimes you may need to remind him time and again for certain things. A busy man and a family man. Hence, he may not response to you fast enough but still return your call.

2) Have a work schedule to meet, hence is efficient. But personally, find out that he is not in an urgency to proceed on to certain works so he feels it can be done later. Therefore, you may find him doing things slowly but he somehow already know what is the next step. Requiring you to be patient.

3) You will need to get involved in the selection of lights / toilet accessories etc. you will get hands on experience.

Overall, it is good experience to be involved in the renovation of my flat together with my ID. The works are almost complete. 2 more weeks to go. Looking forward to its completion.

There are some things u may want to take note if you are to engage Defong to renovate your flat.

1) My ID is quite friendly and responded to my needs, though sometimes you may need to remind him time and again for certain things. A busy man and a family man. Hence, he may not response to you fast enough but still return your call.

2) Have a work schedule to meet, hence is efficient. But personally, find out that he is not in an urgency to proceed on to certain works so he feels it can be done later. Therefore, you may find him doing things slowly but he somehow already know what is the next step. Requiring you to be patient.

3) You will need to get involved in the selection of lights / toilet accessories etc. you will get hands on experience.

Overall, it is good experience to be involved in the renovation of my flat together with my ID. The works are almost complete. 2 more weeks to go. Looking forward to its completion.

Many thanks for sharing :) Will bear those in mind.

Hello everyone. My Reno was completed almost 2 months ago. 1++ month of renovation process had finally come to an end. Luckily for me, most of the stuff went smoothly. Thanks to Jeremy for the good work done. Time for me to repay him by posting my renovated pics here. For the rest of my reno process, please visit http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29701.

Overall I would say that DeFONG provide good services, their price is also quite reasonable and good workmanship. Cheers!!! Pending pending pending :)

My Kitchen

DSCF1585.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

Common toilet

DSCF1577.jpg

Master toilet

DSCF1575.jpg

DSCF1573.jpg

Hi Pendingkia, i would like to ask, is Jeremy always go to site or ask another person to take over? Seems like I have a problem on this whereby in the initial stage is him who take charge and then later stage, he sent someone over instead of himself to liaise with me. He had not been to my site since 6th August unless he had been to my site when i am not around. But then, there was no liaising part done by him since as he sent someone to take charge. How was he when he take charge of your flat?