Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

My reno was recently just completed and me and my hubby had very good experience with xxx :).

We started having the idea of getting xxx to give us a quote after we got the keys to our new home as my brother's house was renovated by xxx a year back. We liked the work and my brother assured me that xxx was someone fast and reliable.

We got a few IDs to quote us and xxx's quote was the most competitive. He met us a couple of times to discuss and he would never say No when we requested to meet on Sundays which we really appreciated. I had IDs who tell me that they do not work on Sundays and this made me quite pissed off. We made quite a number of changes to our quote as we could not quite decide what we want initially, but xxx patiently made all the changes requested by us. He was also very fast in his response and would always offer his opinion, bearing in mind our needs and yet not pushy.

After the positive experience with xxx, without much thought, we decided to engage him. We definitely made the right choice as our reno process had been a smooth one and it was completed on time for us to move in on our targeted date. During the reno, xxx would update us reguarly on the progress and we had lotsa discussions about some of our ideas and he would always give us his views which was very helpful as sometimes we tend to overlook on some details.

We are very pleased with the quality of workmanship and the final look of our house. Thumbs Up!

The after sales support from xxx was also excellent. He was happy to discuss and help rectify any concerns that we had which we may have missed out during the actual handover day. It was not like hands-off after the reno was done. We had some further electrical works which we required after the reno was completed which he promptly helped us arranged too.

We definitely recommend xxx and you can call him at his mobile: 9061 xxx.

Have fun in your renovation! :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Care to pm me your ID name and contact?

In the end we drop this ID due to price, which we sign with another ID doing similar job but about 4-5k lesser.

However, I would still recommend defong.

Hi all :lol:

We are strongly recommend Bryan (HP: 9178 3582) from Defong Reno!

Thank you Bryan for the awesome work and giving us the home of our dreams (something we can also be proud of!)

Appended are some photos.. (HDB resales flat 3 room)

latHre.jpg

l8MRAe.jpg

lwHuJN.jpg

bTcp4P.jpg

Our buying journey started with searching for an ID who was able to understand what we wanted. And above that, able to consult us exactly how to achieve it. We met with many IDs and in our opinion, Bryan was the very best. ( as evidenced in the pictures).

Bryan was not afraid to give his professional advice, he was patient, customer centric and most of all he was very accommodating. He made the whole renovation process fun, memorable and extremely efficient! (our house was completed within a very short time frame as we had a baby and needed the house urgently!) His pricing also competitive! :lol:

Overall, we are extremely pleased with Bryan's hard work and creativity. Highly recommend him!! :good:

Hi all,

Finally I have the time to sit down and review about my great ID - BRYAN who I engage from De Fong. My BTO renovation started on October and manage to get everything done within the time frame. During the process of renovation, what I like about him is his honesty and initiative. He know that we were excited to shift in asap but he had advised us to correct the problem before going on. Our floor was the troublemaker which took us almost 2 months of the delay in our renovation. In summary, We opt out for the tile from HDB but appeal cement screed for our rooms except living room. The floor was not smooth which took longer time for HDB side to complete their task. Tiler do not want to lay the tile as it may cause some issue (hollow, crack etc) in the future.The electrician and tilers work were fantastic. :D

Bryan always keep us update of the current status of the house and also schedule for next task. I can say he is very efficient and professional in this industry. Sometimes I feel my request were too demanding but he still tried to assist me at late hours and yet manage to resolve it. I'm impress not only his attitude towards his work but also the customer service he provides even till now. Currently he is more like friend to me then just a business partner. His pricing is quite competitive in the market, don't doubt as I had 10-12 quotes from mid to high range ID.

Highly recommend him ! :good: Thanks again for making my dream house so Beautiful =)

Edited by Shufen89

We engaged BRYAN Yong from Defong Interior after meeting 5 IDs. He was the first one we received an 'emailed quotation' after sending our request through the Renotalk in Dec 2015, which already left a superb impression. Also the first ID we met after deciding to embark on the renovation journey of our new 5 Room BTO. We returned back to him after going through a huge round of filtering and comparison ground work.

We were impressed with him at the first meeting. Bryan gave us honest and practical tips to designing our first home.

His dedication to his work and muscle building (hahahaha) also gave us insights to his work responsibilities. He does not sales talk nor is he sticky like other IDs we met. He gave us a revised quotation after our meeting within 2 hours!

He came with us to 'open the door' on the first day, helped us with checking of defects. Chased us to call BSC even though it was during CNY period. Helped us confirmed the choices of floors, laminates, wall paint colour to tell us if our combination was right. We left the house totally to him, as we are not fussy nor control freaks hehe.

He really hand-held us patiently throughout this journey. As first timers, we often had to call and text him for help with our purchases in the midst of our shopping on Saturdays and Sundays, he never failed to respond to us (so that we won't screw up also lah hahaha). Even when we text him in the middle of the night (which I think we shouldn't), he will still respond or early the next morning!!

During our renovations, we were away for Honeymoon for 2 weeks. The renovation works were still progressing as per usual and in order. Bryan whatsapp us the picture updates. surprised us in many way. it was a dream come true! We know that sometimes he forgets what we wanted (he is also human), but he still managed to make up for the difference and met our expectation.

Bryan also cared about the safety of our belongings, as our appliances and stuffs came slightly before the final touch-up. He borrowed us his lock and also changed the code. Checking on our house as often as time allows.

Overall, we never had an issue with renovation, even if there was some minor scratch-thing, he would still help because he cares. Bryan's little touch of details, great accountability and passion towards his work is proven. 

Now that we have already completed the renovation, stayed in our house for 1 month and just celebrated our house warming, he still replies to our defect needs. This really gives us a peace of mind.

Note to our greatest ID ever: Please take some personal time off for vacations, breaks or whatever! We love your jokes and chattiness. Spend more time with your loved ones too :D

Finally completed my renovation on my 4 room resale flat at Bedok. My ID is Jeremy, the boss of Defong ID. I am very satisfied with what they have worked on. Overall the workmanship is good, especially the carpentry work. I will highly recommend to everyone. You may contact him at 90272770.

On 12/12/2016 at 8:03 PM, Colourwolf said:

Good evening,

Can anybody PM me the contracts of De Fong? Is Mr Bryan still working in De Fong. Thank you.

Yes, There is only Bryan and Jeremy at Defong now.

Some disappointment with Defong.

They did something shoddy which we did not expect after so many good reviews.

Will elaborate further if this is not rectified before reno completion, give some benefit of doubt.