Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

As every new home owners will know , it can be quite a difficult task to find a interior designer , that you will feel secure working with , and at the same time keeping to the budget, design elements and agreed completion date.

After searching and meeting close to almost 6 different companies , offering me different project cost and design , i decided to seek suggestions from Renotalk , and i was lucky to be introduced to Defong Design.

After discussing and meeting with Jeremy of Defong , my parents feels that Jeremy will be the one to handle our house , as he seem to have years of experiences and at the same time , he help us to stick to our budget.

Our project last for almost 1 1/2 months. I can say that its really nice working with Jeremy , and his team of carpenter and electrician as they are really professional and have good working attitude and patient despite us asking lots of questions.

Jeremy and his team are also fast in rectifying issue that occured. I would recommend Defong to any new home owners that will want excellence job with reasonable price.

16998933_1169583466503358_5554597479131222793_n.jpg

17021834_1169583523170019_4022781003924170264_n.jpg

17793248_120300003002761122_829057670_n.jpg

17022027_1169583486503356_3212805404389927093_n.jpg

17793213_120300003008009778_395667602_n.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/13/2008 at 7:01 AM, h4happy said:

Hello KK...my quote was quoted some times back.

And materials, labour cost has been gradually up and up.

So, really defeat the purposes of sending my quote to you.

But anyway, what's most important factor is that the worksmanship MUST be of some standard.

Hi hi ~ Mind to share your contact of the contractor? Thanks! Muriel

On 11/09/2015 at 8:08 AM, samanthang said:

Hi all,

My reno was recently just completed and me and my hubby had very good experience with xxx :).

We started having the idea of getting xxx to give us a quote after we got the keys to our new home as my brother's house was renovated by xxx a year back. We liked the work and my brother assured me that xxx was someone fast and reliable.

We got a few IDs to quote us and xxx's quote was the most competitive. He met us a couple of times to discuss and he would never say No when we requested to meet on Sundays which we really appreciated. I had IDs who tell me that they do not work on Sundays and this made me quite pissed off. We made quite a number of changes to our quote as we could not quite decide what we want initially, but xxx patiently made all the changes requested by us. He was also very fast in his response and would always offer his opinion, bearing in mind our needs and yet not pushy.

After the positive experience with xxx, without much thought, we decided to engage him. We definitely made the right choice as our reno process had been a smooth one and it was completed on time for us to move in on our targeted date. During the reno, xxx would update us reguarly on the progress and we had lotsa discussions about some of our ideas and he would always give us his views which was very helpful as sometimes we tend to overlook on some details.

We are very pleased with the quality of workmanship and the final look of our house. Thumbs Up!

The after sales support from xxx was also excellent. He was happy to discuss and help rectify any concerns that we had which we may have missed out during the actual handover day. It was not like hands-off after the reno was done. We had some further electrical works which we required after the reno was completed which he promptly helped us arranged too.

We definitely recommend xxx and you can call him at his mobile: 9061 xxx.

Have fun in your renovation! :P

Hi,

Would you mind PM-ing me your contractor's company name & contacts? Thank you so much.

Hi all,

I have recently completed a renovation project a few months ago, done by Jeremy from Defong.

Before chancing upon Defong, I have been looking around the market and on Facebook to find suitable interior designers for my house. Most of the interior designers I have found, the price doesn’t fit what I have in mind. I was then recommended Jeremy from Defong to me by my parents. They told me about him and how they were satisfied with his works and his hospitality. So I decided that I should give them a try.

After contacting him, we met up and discussed about my renovation works. He gave me a quotation which fits my budget quite reasonably. Unlike other interior designers I have contacted so far, he didn’t hard sell his products, and seeing that he is quite experienced, I decided to go ahead with renovation.

The project went on pretty smoothly, the craftmanship is not bad, and I’m satisfied with how it looks. There was a small hiccup which Jeremy dealt with quickly and efficiently. Overall, it was a good renovation.

I feel that they are quite underrated, and I will definitely recommend Defong to any new home owners.

Hi everyone, Kelven here, we are specialize in the supply, fabricate and installation of a wide range of Solid Surface, Quartz and Sintered Stone for tabletop, kitchen top or countertop... Contact me for more details if interested. Kelven Tan 9388 7109

We have engaged Defong through family member recommendations. Experience working with Jeremy and team is fantastic. Our reno took about 9 months because of the delay with the purchase of the recess area n upstairs unit water leaking issue. I would say Jeremy is a super responsible contractor as compared to my previous experience with another contractor which was a complete disappointment. His team of people needless to say is as professional / experienced and responsible like him. Jeremy also gave us a lot of valuable advices and contactable at all times. Needless to say we would definitely recommend Defong service. 

Hi fellow home owners, I would like to recommend this small interior design called Defong interior design. Was recommended to me by a good friend of mine. He had his home renovated few years ago and he recommended Defong to me, said he was quite satisfied with his renovation. Went online to do some digging on this company and decided to approach the shop.

Overall, quite a pleasant experience. I had my house done by Jeremy, could tell he was quite experienced. When we were discussing about my renovation, he advised me on some parts and I took his advice and it came out pretty good. The prices are reasonable and craftmanship are satisfactory. I like what they have done to my house. New home owners should give them a try.😊