Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happywolfie

Any Study Room Pics?

Hardly anyone talks about the study, but I think it will be the room I'll spend most of my time in when my place is done. Besides the ubiquitous bookshelves and work desk, any other nice touches to your study? Are glass doored bookshelves necessary to prevent dust on books?

I am thinking of having a semi-circular work table to share with my wife in the middle of the room, with the bookshelves around it, but wires will be all around the floor...possible solutions? Don't think it's nice to face the wall while working.

Do post your nice study pics!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, you can see my study room designs below. Currently my reno's just started. It is designed for 2 persons working simultaneously. I hacked the wall halfway and glassed it up so that I can work and watch TV at the same time as well as see who's coming home. One the other wall, there's also a covered bookshelf flushed against the whole wall to store my books. All shelves are suspended off the ground.

StudytablewithtophungCabinet.jpg

BookShelves.jpg

Thanks for sharing your very modern look study, nice blend of classic white-black! Like yourself, I'll like to actually look at a 'view' then to have the table against the wall. But then again, not possible for me to have your design cos I've a EM, rooms are upstairs ha.

Thanks for sharing your very modern look study, nice blend of classic white-black! Like yourself, I'll like to actually look at a 'view' then to have the table against the wall. But then again, not possible for me to have your design cos I've a EM, rooms are upstairs ha.

Hi Happywolfie

Take a look at my study room. I have a wardrobe in it because me and my wife have just too many clothes.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/jiez1981/3.jpg

Hi Happywolfie

Take a look at my study room. I have a wardrobe in it because me and my wife have just too many clothes.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/jiez1981/3.jpg

Hi jiez,

I like your idea of having a study room with a wardrobe inside....im thinking of having it this way too....is it possible to have picture of the wardrobe part too?

Tks!!

Hi, you can see my study room designs below. Currently my reno's just started. It is designed for 2 persons working simultaneously. I hacked the wall halfway and glassed it up so that I can work and watch TV at the same time as well as see who's coming home. One the other wall, there's also a covered bookshelf flushed against the whole wall to store my books. All shelves are suspended off the ground.

StudytablewithtophungCabinet.jpg

Hi, i suppose the two chairs are not what you intend to get??

If it is, how much is it and where to get?

thanks...