Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nath.adrie

Our Resting Place...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Love your colors~ may i know which color code is the dark pink one in your study room?

Nippon 1105 Sassy.

Will have lollipop in my cosy area... but not yet completed. :)

Wow! Ur contractor let u use both nippon and ici dulux for paint colors ah? Some only allow one brand of paint. :(

Edited by Angel81

Wow! Ur contractor let u use both nippon and ici dulux for paint colors ah? Some only allow one brand of paint. :(

Colours propsed by my ID, but we change it slightly. Our painter (another contractor) didn't complain using different brands of paint, just complain why so many colours?! Hee... We are having 9 colours in total, including white.

really big EM... envy leh... very nice indeed! is this the biggest EM in SG??

How come one of yr bedroom ceiling so high? looks like presidential suite :lol:

Dun think this is the biggest lah... I think someone in the forum has an EM that has bigger floor area than mine... hee. Area big = more cleaning to do... that's my greatest headache. :bangwall:

Ceiling high high coz flat in Potong Pasir is quite unique... :)

mine oso allowed 2 brands. he say of cos best if can use one brand. but if wan 2 oso can la. so i happy choose here n there :dancingqueen:

mine oso allowed 2 brands. he say of cos best if can use one brand. but if wan 2 oso can la. so i happy choose here n there :dancingqueen:

So have you finalised all your designs, colour selection etc with Colin?

Colin is the ID / project mgr; is there another designer serving you?

So have you finalised all your designs, colour selection etc with Colin?

Colin is the ID / project mgr; is there another designer serving you?

yea. more or less finalised. colin is de proj mgr n de ID wor.

Colours propsed by my ID, but we change it slightly. Our painter (another contractor) didn't complain using different brands of paint, just complain why so many colours?! Hee... We are having 9 colours in total, including white.

Cool.. :P I love colourful houses. Look very happy! Yeah.. next time will go ask if can use 2 types of paint. hehehe

Edited by Angel81

Cool.. :P I love colourful houses. Look very happy! Yeah.. next time will go ask if can use 2 types of paint. hehehe

haha. doubt u'll like my hm. mine is alot of diff paint, but most of them is diff tone of white

Hi Care to share te contacts to your contractors for the scaffolding... i need a scarffolding to reach e ceiling of my stairs well...for lights n wallpaper.

Hi Care to share te contacts to your contractors for the scaffolding... i need a scarffolding to reach e ceiling of my stairs well...for lights n wallpaper.

The scaffolds were erected by the contractor doing my plastering & painting job. Not sure if they will just provide scaffolding erection services.

Do let me know if u need this plastering / painting contractor's no.

haha. doubt u'll like my hm. mine is alot of diff paint, but most of them is diff tone of white

Hehe.. if white done nice, it's also very nice! :)