Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Test

What To Do With Bay Windows

hi there, id quoted me $600 for a cushion for baywindow.....i went to an old cushion shop and they quoted me $140 without plywood inside the cushion. it's pvc and the uncle says it can withstand sun and it can last....u got any advice??? also am looking to do up my planter with chengai wood, id quoted $1700....

tks

Hi, Can PM me the contact for the old cushion shop. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi... just to let u know that putting corian solid surface will not discolour or creack as corian solid surface is a very durable material... i have quite a few customers actually install solid surface on their bay window and it turn out to be classy... by the way... there are many imitation solid surface that will discolour under hot sun....only genuine corian surface comes with a 10 year material warranty....

cheers

hi there, id quoted me $600 for a cushion for baywindow.....i went to an old cushion shop and they quoted me $140 without plywood inside the cushion. it's pvc and the uncle says it can withstand sun and it can last....u got any advice??? also am looking to do up my planter with chengai wood, id quoted $1700....

tks

Please also PM me the shop name & contact person, my e-mail tkc2104@yahoo.com, i wish to do something with the bay window too. tks..

hi... just to let u know that putting corian solid surface will not discolour or creack as corian solid surface is a very durable material... i have quite a few customers actually install solid surface on their bay window and it turn out to be classy... by the way... there are many imitation solid surface that will discolour under hot sun....only genuine corian surface comes with a 10 year material warranty....

cheers

may i know how much would the corian top cost?

tks

Hi, really appreciate if i can have the name and address of the cushion shop, need to do my bay window. My email address is seabiscuit1688@gmail.com

Thanks in advance. :D

How about those with 3/4 bay windows?

Any idea what can be done?

I'm also wondering what to do with those 3/4 bay windows in the living room.. any ideas anyone?

I install it with solid surface so I can lay down and rest on it :sport-smiley-004: