Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
instinctive84

Where Did U Buy Your House Lightings? Esp Chandelier...

Blending old with new is far from a new concept, but it grows more powerful as a trend every time. People are exposed to several decor styles, and they want their own homes to have a little bit of everything more than ever before. A traditional chandelier can bring a great sense of richness and solemnity to a modern house. A Mid century style of light gives the room a little bit of beauty.

I have bought a Glamourous modern baroque style chandelier from Home Hub Middle East. You can visit here to buy the product - https://www.homehubme.com/product-category/lighting/chandeliers/

8.-Fatboy_RockCoco_12-0_coloured_blue.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

i have a brand new crystal chandelier 30 by 30cm for sale. Interested parties, please email june.x.ng@gmail.com for pics. Thanks.

Lol, dun go JB. i tnk dha lights there are cheap yupps, but no good. as in it's btr to buy smth tht's more ex but it last rite? lols. i bought my lights from endura trading @ changi. it's not veh ex & the lights are pretty. lols.

Hi icemann, can I know where to go in JB to get nice lights?

Lol, dun go JB. i tnk dha lights there are cheap yupps, but no good. as in it's btr to buy smth tht's more ex but it last rite? lols. i bought my lights from endura trading @ changi. it's not veh ex & the lights are pretty. lols.

I bought my PLC downlights (cost RM 50 ea for 6" size) from JB, a shop name yako. My cousin boughts almost all her new condo lighting from there as well. in fact we bought our fans from there too. It's along jalan tebrau.

Hehs, i bought mine from endura. price is not ex. and i like the lights there. veh pretty.

298 Changi Road Singapore 419776Tel/Hp : 63461856. the address is here. hehs.

if u free go to JB... much cheaper... i bought one rm$900. saw exactly same one in few shop in singapore S$800. U decide

if u free go to JB... much cheaper... i bought one rm$900. saw exactly same one in few shop in singapore S$800. U decide

Hi,

I bought my lights from Vlux (Geylang) and Light Craft (Jalan Besar).

Had good experience and positive impressions of both the places. Customer service is excellent.

Light Craft pricing is very reasonable too and their range is really wide.

Maybe you can take a look :)

What's your budget? For me, I went to *** at Balestier. Balestier has a lot of lighting shops so you can go look see look see and compare price...

Most nice chandeliers I've seen cost at least $800 and above. Anything cheaper I feel would compromise on quality. Actually, there's someone in the forum selling his chandelier for a bargain, think it's brand new.

I have recently visited DK Lightings of Geyland but haven't bought anything from them. I find their quotes are very reasonable. I mainly look for PLC and ceiling so cannot comment on the chandelier that youa re looking for.

Hi all, pls share where u bought your house lightings. im esp interested in chandeliers. Hope to find a reliable and cheaper place. Thanks!

What's your budget? For me, I went to *** at Balestier. Balestier has a lot of lighting shops so you can go look see look see and compare price...

Most nice chandeliers I've seen cost at least $800 and above. Anything cheaper I feel would compromise on quality. Actually, there's someone in the forum selling his chandelier for a bargain, think it's brand new.