Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junetan7

Queries On Hong Kong Tour

What's your comments on this package?

Package 1 : 5 Day 4 Night Free & Easy Hong Kong Shopping ===> $788 + $145 (Taxes)

All Price inclusive of :

- Return air ticket ON CATHAY PACIFIC

- 04 Night Hotel Accomodation at Regal Kowloon / Kimberly / BP International (With Breakfast)

- Return Airport Transfer to and fro

- Validity Period of Travel : 3 Dec 2008 - 7 Dec 2008 / 10 Dec 2008 - 14 Dec 2008

Where can I get a cheaper package?

Will need a hotel that's very safe, rather comfy and extremely near to MRT, and not those expensive sort. Like the hotels in this package.

And no hidden cost..

Edited by junetan7

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

these hotels cost $100 per pax per nite.....for cheaper one....still safe..rather near....and comfy...not sure about your standards...to me...walking 100m is consider near....got toilet...consider comfy liao..

The price is quite good. Perhaps you can try asking if they have Metropark Mongkok. It's just a minute from Tai Chi (Prince Edward) MTR station. It's a 3 star hotel and the rooms are pretty spacious. The setback is that it's further up Nathan Road so to walk to the Star Ferry Terminal will take you about 20 - 30 mins?

http://www.metroparkhotelmongkok.com/eng/index.php

I'm also going to HK but it's on the 1st to 5th Nov. Bring my kids to DisneyLand. I took the 5 day trip (3 nights in HK and 1 night in DisneyLand). Adult is about $1060. The agency I booked from is pretty reliable and price wise not bad. If you are interested can email me at typhoonzzz@gmail.com.

I booked my 1st Australian trip (Gold Coast) and my honeymoon (Sydney & Gold Coast) with them.

oh wow. i tot HK just a mere 600 plus in Dec will be more than enough, with air tix plus hotel.

my sis was tryng to book Lagos. But got the answer today that the booking is full.

geeze.. so early everyone's doing the booking already...