Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dove

Bb Dd 's Home In The East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello neighbour..

spam chop!! :notti:

is the 2nd pic under the MBR 3D drawing ur study room? seems like u wld be doing ur bedroom floorings in laminates? cant wait to see ur completed home :)

Edited by blueberet

Wah.. I like ur foyer's glass bricks! Very nice! :wub:

Have fun renovating and hope to see more pics! :)

thanks angel81, we like our foyer glass too. Makes the place brighter.

one of the first ID we went to actually suggested us to build a display cabinet there to hide the glass blocks :jawdrop: u can guess that we did not even shortlist him in e end.

hello neighbour..

spam chop!! :notti:

is the 2nd pic under the MBR 3D drawing ur study room? seems like u wld be doing ur bedroom floorings in laminates? cant wait to see ur completed home :)

dear neighbour, haven been hearing from u leh. hows ur unpacking doing?

the pic u refering to is the dresser ledge on the other side of the MBR, but im removing that from my final works. yes our bedroom floorings will be using laminated floorings.

hey i wanna drop by ur place too, if u see me at my place (which has begun reno), feel free to approach me ok!

nice and unique layout leh!

Harlow,

Thanks alot. very curious with the outcome as well, dunno how is it gonna look.

Edited by dove

our reno started loh!!

this fella here knocked away our door kerb, so that his wheelbarrows of sand can be pushed in wif less effort.

CIMG5112.jpg

what we get from paying >1k for haulage services

CIMG5129.jpg

our floor tiles for living area - cant wait to see its polished shine on my floor after completion of tiling works!

CIMG5126.jpg

our kitchen tiles

CIMG5132.jpg

thanks angel81, we like our foyer glass too. Makes the place brighter.

one of the first ID we went to actually suggested us to build a display cabinet there to hide the glass blocks :jawdrop: u can guess that we did not even shortlist him in e end.

Aiyo!! Hide such a nice design? That ID ---> 8| So in the end, did you design anything at that wall? Can't wait to see the pics! hehe.. :)

nice house :dancingqueen:

thanks thanks. just back from visiting our site, will post more pic later!

Aiyo!! Hide such a nice design? That ID ---> 8| So in the end, did you design anything at that wall? Can't wait to see the pics! hehe.. :)

that ID found it old fashioned,, which we did not second at all. my intial plan is to have a low settee there for wearing shoes, but my present ID designed it beside the shoe cabinet for us, so fiance suggested placing a water feature at that corner, whereas i tot it wil be nice to have a standing lamp there :rolleyes:

will post more pic when uploaded! :)

Edited by dove

I like the kitchen tiles... but are they a bit rough? floor tiles right?

those are floor tiles right, hmm not exactly rough to the feet, just that it has slight groovings thus the surface. as we wud be cooking rather often so we were advised to use non-slip tiles, easier maintenance (cos no shine haha) and of cos, safety first. :)

kitchen tiles laid out as shown (grouting pending)

DSC00981.jpg

living room tiling works in process

DSC00970.jpg

kitchen entrance - alignment of tiles :good:

DSC00975.jpg

Edited by dove

received the following quotation from my electrician (prices based on unit price) :jawdrop:

Supply lighting point 35

Installation of light 10

Supply conceal lighting point 45

Supply looping lighting point 20

Supply 13amp power point 65

Supply hob & hood power pt with indicator switch 100

Shift lighting point with conceal 30

Edited by dove

Havent heard from u too...must have been busy designing ur home.. :notti:

progress of my unpacking..shall i not mention? since u will know when u c my home ;) lol..when will u be going to ur plc this wkend? i shld be home on sun..i wanna go over to urs too

u took leave to inspect on the reno?

dear neighbour, haven been hearing from u leh. hows ur unpacking doing?

the pic u refering to is the dresser ledge on the other side of the MBR, but im removing that from my final works. yes our bedroom floorings will be using laminated floorings.

hey i wanna drop by ur place too, if u see me at my place (which has begun reno), feel free to approach me ok!

Edited by blueberet