Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Mezzanine Floor Question

I am planning to construct a mezzanine floor at my master bedroom and I need some advice here

1) Should I go for steel or changai wood structure? Which one is more lasting?

2) Do you know of any ID or contractor who has experience in constructing mezzanine flooring?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, just in the process of doing my renovations which includes a mezzanine. Almost complete, but the fininshing touches are what is dragging on now... My mezzanine was constructed with steel. Can't imagine any durability issues with steel, it's not even exposed to the elements.

Can give you a couple of contacts if you want.

Hi, just in the process of doing my renovations which includes a mezzanine. Almost complete, but the fininshing touches are what is dragging on now... My mezzanine was constructed with steel. Can't imagine any durability issues with steel, it's not even exposed to the elements.

Can give you a couple of contacts if you want.

hi thanks for the help. I already found someone to do it. we will be going for wood structure instead (either Kapur or Chengal) because we are only intending to have my bed up there. Did your contractor tell you what is the loading factor on the mezzanine floor?

dear both, i know this topic is 2 yrs old...any chance you can pass on your contractors (only if you have had no problems with them as well as your mezz by now).....haha.....