Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

How To Block "chi" From Flowing Out

My apartment is NS facing and my front door is directly facing the window. Can someone give me some suggestion on what I can use to prevent the Chi from flowing out of the house?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My apartment is NS facing and my front door is directly facing the window. Can someone give me some suggestion on what I can use to prevent the Chi from flowing out of the house?

you mean flowing straight thru .

get a partition.

yes put a partition,, mine is also the same as yours, maindoor straight to windows

erms. mine main door oso facing straight to windows. lucky i m doing a built in shoe cabinet there. but the cabinet is not full height. but on top i do black tinted glass. can or not? or must totally cannot look thru? :(

erms. mine main door oso facing straight to windows. lucky i m doing a built in shoe cabinet there. but the cabinet is not full height. but on top i do black tinted glass. can or not? or must totally cannot look thru? :(

mine is full height and if can dont make it as shoe cabinet :notti: hear from some forumer said :yamseng:

mine is full height and if can dont make it as shoe cabinet :notti: hear from some forumer said :yamseng:

Haha...good chi will become smelly chi is it?

btw, does the partition need to be solid and opaque, or can it just that is transparent or like a bamboo fence or something?

Just make sure when you put your shoes, the placement of shoes MUST not be higher than the owner of the house.

Mine also full height and totally blocked with no see thru' in the middle, something like that.

This is not true for all houses. It really depends on the Fengshui formation of the house. What if your house needs the Qi to be moving fast N/S due to its formation which only an on site audit by a FSM can tell?

++

In cases where there should be a partition, it is not true that the structure needs to be shorter than master of the house. There is no FengShui basis to that.

The only thing up to this date that I didn't do for my house reno as planned is this partition. I'm not too sure if mine is to prevent Chi from flowing out of the house because my main door does not face the windows directly, although once you come thru the door you can clearly see the window area.

Is this a very very important part of FS if told to do so by the FSM? At that time, my hubby wanted to rear fish, so ok lah, put a fish tank as partition just nice. But then after a while, he seemed to changed his mind. I was so worried its a "5 min" thingy and than the fish tank might become my baby instead. Aahhhaaha.. so I also conveniently try to forget about it.

But the thought of what my FSM said keeps coming back to my mind. He said this area should contain water.. so a fish tank is good to put there. The water will hold the wealth in the house, something like that lah. Maybe thats why till now never strike lottery lor! :P

I heard that there is another reason for this type of partition. Something about some clockwise direction that flow to the MBR is it? It changes the direction of the Chi or something like that? Can someone enlighten me? :)

Thanks!

Edited by phoenix

The only thing up to this date that I didn't do for my house reno as planned is this partition. I'm not too sure if mine is to prevent Chi from flowing out of the house because my main door does not face the windows directly, although once you come thru the door you can clearly see the window area.

Is this a very very important part of FS if told to do so by the FSM? At that time, my hubby wanted to rear fish, so ok lah, put a fish tank as partition just nice. But then after a while, he seemed to changed his mind. I was so worried its a "5 min" thingy and than the fish tank might become my baby instead. Aahhhaaha.. so I also conveniently try to forget about it.

But the thought of what my FSM said keeps coming back to my mind. He said this area should contain water.. so a fish tank is good to put there. The water will hold the wealth in the house, something like that lah. Maybe thats why till now never strike lottery lor! :P

I heard that there is another reason for this type of partition. Something about some clockwise direction that flow to the MBR is it? It changes the direction of the Chi or something like that? Can someone enlighten me? :)

Thanks!

Why not consider a partition with a water feature. that way you will get the water (wealth) without having to maintain the fish tank.

Got someone to view my place the other day, I was told that I could use wooden blinds or shutter at the window to prevent the chi from flowing out.

Why not consider a partition with a water feature. that way you will get the water (wealth) without having to maintain the fish tank.

Got someone to view my place the other day, I was told that I could use wooden blinds or shutter at the window to prevent the chi from flowing out.

Good idea ^^

I did that to my little nest too, i used wooden blinds for all my windows. And totally flexible, anyway, i realised a lot of restaurants are doing that too.

Economic is tumbling, they cant affort to let go even the last bit of chi.

Hi All,

Full partiton all the way to the ceiling, fully block, no half way, no transparent, blind or semi see through.

Definitely no shoe cabinet in front.

Hi All,

As the diagram illustrated,

blockchi.jpg

I am installing the partition at the inner side of the hall, this way serve also 1 advantage, you can have a smaller BTU air con since the space is smaller now because of the block.