Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Hi CPE,

Been looking forward to your blog for so long, now finally seeing it :dancingqueen: ..WOW I'm totally BLOWN AWAY.....SO NICE :wub::wub::wub: .....Your house look really fresh & cosy..the colours are very refreshing, complements really well with the whole environment... My favourite part is the living room & dining area, just by looking from the pics can imagine feeling really nice & happy being there :sport-smiley-018: I can see that you're a great bargain hunter too, must learn more from you :good::notti:

I almost became your neighbour u know, but somehow at that time the COV there was out of my budget..The environment there very good, lots of greenery & fresh air..U also got very good view, really look like resort from hotel window leh :dribble::dribble:

CONGRATULATIONS on your SUCCESSFUL reno :yamseng: I think it was worth every penny that u spent with Ho Bee..Great turnout :good::good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey hey

you really good at bargaining leh!

i m interested in the curtain's contact leh.....you have?

can give me the contact?

Guest our-home

Great to see all done up. You did a very good job, your home looks so cosy and welcoming.

Congrats!

Wah...if there was a contest for the top bragain hunter in Sg, you might just be champion! :P

Dun mind, can share your curtain contact with me too? Since it's an Indo-based company, do they have a local op to take measurements for selection of material and all that?

Edited by mmycheng

heheh because my reno in gosh month so all contractor is more free so they work very fast and for all only need 3 weeks plus nia :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

yeah we like white so much....actually we order the sony tv in black colour cause cant afford for white one, but in the end also die die to top up to get the white one :bangwall::bangwall:

but now so happy lor... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

hahahha i also learn from forumer here(MaCe) :notti:

fridge, washing machine still ok, but for TV NEVER EVER lor.... :)

u can ask the shop if u want i also ask them de... :sport-smiley-004: , just try my luck if they want to gv me then good lor :sport-smiley-004:

Can really learn a lots of $$ saving tips from MaCe(in the $$ not enough thread).

All those item he intro are very useful and save some$$, especially lighting.

Hi Cutie,

New here and muz comment that you did a great job in the reno. Very impressed too on yr bargaining skills and source for better deals. Muz share with us ..... Would appreciate if you can send me the contacts too for the curtians ... thanks

Hi CPE,

Been looking forward to your blog for so long, now finally seeing it ..WOW I'm totally BLOWN AWAY.....SO NICE.Your house look really fresh & cosy..the colours are very refreshing, complements really well with the whole environment... My favourite part is the living room & dining area, just by looking from the pics can imagine feeling really nice & happy being there :sport-smiley-018: I can see that you're a great bargain hunter too, must learn more from you

I almost became your neighbour u know, but somehow at that time the COV there was out of my budget..The environment there very good, lots of greenery & fresh air..U also got very good view, really look like resort from hotel window leh

CONGRATULATIONS on your SUCCESSFUL reno :yamseng: I think it was worth every penny that u spent with Ho Bee..Great turnout

Hi mellll....long time not chit chat liao :sport-smiley-004:

me not good in bargaining ler, but bo pian no money so must bargain until the price down down :lol: , if cant down so find second one lor :sport-smiley-004:

wahhhh...almost be my neighbour arrr... 8| yah cov here is very high, but lucky me when i bought all the cov down already only 22k......if i bought 2 weeks before it will be 50k 8|

thanks mel for all the compliments :notti:

yeah hobee just do a good job, especially mrs.quek she is reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice and patient :sport-smiley-004:

hey hey

you really good at bargaining leh!

i m interested in the curtain's contact leh.....you have?

can give me the contact?

can gv u the contact but they not do business here, maybe i will help u to ask.

cause i make all the curtain when im in indonesia. and i choose all the pattern myself :sport-smiley-003:

very nice!!! on budget constraints but you still do until very nnice wor

thanks thanks :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

no money so need hard work to find the budget one lor :lol:

wow your living room look so cosy...

so is the lazy chair comfortable?

:P

ya ya its very comfort,and verrryyy satisfied with the quality like new and ofcourse the PRICE :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Great to see all done up. You did a very good job, your home looks so cosy and welcoming.

Congrats!

thank youuuu... :sport-smiley-004:

Wah...if there was a contest for the top bragain hunter in Sg, you might just be champion! :P

Dun mind, can share your curtain contact with me too? Since it's an Indo-based company, do they have a local op to take measurements for selection of material and all that?

hahaha dont be like that ler...not champion enuff :lol: ....but cheapo auntie :sport-smiley-004:

will try to ask them can do local job or not ;)

wahhh so envy ... love ur house v much .. i also like white colour, so ur house really matched my criteria of ideal house .. hehhhee

happy 4 u cutie :)

thanks lovee ;)

white is the best :sport-smiley-004:

cutie, why dont u post ur bathroom pic as well, so we can see every corner of ur house .. hehe

ya ya want too but too shy shy ler cause i not reno my bathroom ahahha but ok lar will try to post soon :sport-smiley-004:

wah CPE, your bargaining skills are :bow: :bow: :bow:

must learn all the tricks from you and use it next time :dancingqueen:

hahah thanks apple cie :P

wowo!!! ur rice cooker so cute!

ya so cute and the brand also an elephant :lol:

Can really learn a lots of $$ saving tips from MaCe(in the $$ not enough thread).

All those item he intro are very useful and save some$$, especially lighting.

ya...its very nice blog,if my hand itchy i need to go back and read his blog de.... :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Hi Cutie,

New here and muz comment that you did a great job in the reno. Very impressed too on yr bargaining skills and source for better deals. Muz share with us ..... Would appreciate if you can send me the contacts too for the curtians ... thanks

hahaha sure will get the contact and post here, but will ask them first if they will do local job or not :)

bought this last week from courts only $10 lerrrrr......and so many size,and the quality is beriiii good :sport-smiley-004:

DSCN4163.jpg

:lol: ya lor...what i do if i want to buy something is first always

-look for second one(condition and price must good)

-look for wharehouse sale

-look for display set

-if everything cant find so buy the original price lor :sport-smiley-004:

-if cant afford original price so forget it and look for other brand ;):sport-smiley-004: