Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutePinkElephant

Cute Elephant House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:lol: ya lor...what i do if i want to buy something is first always

-look for second one(condition and price must good)

-look for wharehouse sale

-look for display set

-if everything cant find so buy the original price lor :sport-smiley-004:

-if cant afford original price so forget it and look for other brand ;):sport-smiley-004:

Wah, is this your 'rules of good bargains'? :bow: i must learn by heart also :notti:

May i kn normally how do you source for a good second one, is it through online/ e-bay or other sources? Is it safe/ trustable? :unsure:

p/s: if u published book on how to get good bargain i sure will be first in line to buy :bow::)

Edited by mel

Wah, is this your 'rules of good bargains'? :bow: i must learn by heart also :notti:

May i kn normally how do you source for a good second one, is it through online/ e-bay or other sources? Is it safe/ trustable? :unsure:

p/s: if u published book on how to get good bargain i sure will be first in line to buy :bow::)

yah loh this is what i do before purchase :lol:

yes usually thru ebay, and most is forum lor...trustable or not hm....haha hard to explain ;)

what i do i first i will email and ask about the product, negotiate about the price, and let them know how much i can afford, if they ok with my price then cash on delivery/collection.

usually for big ammount will cash on delivery is more safe.

but for small ammount will transfer via bank and they will delivered by post. like this u will know their bank account number , and if they want to cheat they need to think twice liao :sport-smiley-004:

and if u buy a second product need to know the original price, and the selling price so u will know good bargain or not. and need to know how long they've been using it :notti:

hahahaha will try to published book then :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

:lol: ya lor...what i do if i want to buy something is first always

-look for second one(condition and price must good)

-look for wharehouse sale

-look for display set

-if everything cant find so buy the original price lor :sport-smiley-004:

-if cant afford original price so forget it and look for other brand ;):sport-smiley-004:

Must show my wife this post, than i can save some $$.

Must really :bow::bow: ur tight budget constraint and still can get all those nice nice item at low low price. :good::good:

steady leh! keke :)

hhehe no lar...but bo pian only no money so need to crack head lor :sport-smiley-004:

Must show my wife this post, than i can save some $$.

Must really :bow::bow: ur tight budget constraint and still can get all those nice nice item at low low price. :good::good:

hahaha....

thanks thanks....

now my reno end liao ....so will start to hunting for girl girl toys liao hawuahwuahwuahwua 8|

hhehe no lar...but bo pian only no money so need to crack head lor :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha....

thanks thanks....

now my reno end liao ....so will start to hunting for girl girl toys liao hawuahwuahwuahwua 8|

So u also have a daughter, i assume.

Me got 2, headache but fun to play with.

Hi CUTE

How much is it cost to do a bi fold door? How is the feel like? It is shakes when close and open the door?

Thanks!

HAPP

Edited by h4happy

So u also have a daughter, i assume.

Me got 2, headache but fun to play with.

ya...me only one already headache liao :lol:

Hi CUTE

How much is it cost to do a bi fold door? How is the feel like? It is shakes when close and open the door?

Thanks!

HAPP

hi happy the bifold door in the kitchen is from previous owner :notti:

so far so good. and quite solid i think. and the previous owner use it for 5 years already :)

Hi Cute,

I really like your reno and the colour themes, is so refreshing and bright. May I know you did the design yourself and HoBee just follow or did they do the ID work for you too ? I must say to do up a 4 rm resale flat for 15K is really very good price especially alot of hacking work involved. Moreover the whole reno process only took you 3 weeks ! I hv been asking around and most ID says at least 6-8 weeks.

Did you contact with Mrs Quek or Patrick at HoBee ?

Hi Cute,

I really like your reno and the colour themes, is so refreshing and bright. May I know you did the design yourself and HoBee just follow or did they do the ID work for you too ? I must say to do up a 4 rm resale flat for 15K is really very good price especially alot of hacking work involved. Moreover the whole reno process only took you 3 weeks ! I hv been asking around and most ID says at least 6-8 weeks.

Did you contact with Mrs Quek or Patrick at HoBee ?

hi alyplwwf,

no i do the design myself and hobee just follow what i want.. thats the diff between id and contractor. they will follow whatever u want . but they also will gv me some idea, if i ask. like the solid surface for kitchen, actually i want black, but he told me black is very hard to maintain rather than white, and they also can gv me idea which laminate is easy to maintain and etc.

also he let me know and suggest me where i need to cut cost, and where i need to do. :sport-smiley-004:

my reno end up for 18k 8|

cause i extend my solid surface+ kitchen cabinet,polish the parquet floor for 3 bedrooms,extend my feature wall, and some electrical works etc.

call mr.Quek is better , cause patrcik is very very busy..... he also suggest me to call mrs.quek to liaise for everything :lol:

envy you all hv girls leh....cos i have 2 monster boys at home....hahaha :D

very much would love to have a girl,....but, no courage to try for a 3rd baby....cos scared if is another boy! then whole hse will be over-turned!!!!

ahahahhaha :D :D :D