Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yogibabe

See What I Did To My Tiny 3 Room Hdb

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sorry have not been checking on this thread :P

thanks for all the compliments :)

rdnest - thanks! we needed something to sort of divide the place so the difference in the flooring will not stand out like sore thumb. we couldn't hack away the floor tiles due to hdb ruling (they are fitted by hdb and have to stay intact for 3 years) to match our screeded living room.

cutepinkelephant - thank you :) we love the corridoor too because it gives us lots of room to plant things and enough space to put in the rattan stools for us to sit around. good thing we are the last unit on the row so we've got lots of 'privacy' hehe..

zc31 - this is a retro-fitted flat in jurong east street 24. it's built in the early 80's so the corridoor is super wide

bakebean - i got the GTI 2nd hand but the wheels says ELC (education learning centre, i think). this place sells a lot of education stuff and apparently quite expensive (but i paid only $10 haha!) it's actually a garden pool. it's so big and my son loved it so much we simply pumped it up and added a thin mattress in there to serve as a bed.

Oooh! Cement screed flooring! I like. Thinking of doing the same flooring for my entire house (barring the bathrooms). How's the maintenance like? And do you have a contact for the flooring? I've heard that most IDs/contractors aren't very familiar with this type of flooring...

Hey, this is a place I call home ; )

Happy Family ; )

Very nice of you sharing your recipe. (When my house is ready, sure to start doing more cooking over the weekend with your recipe) ; p