Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dtft

Simple Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
WAH then ok la. I think you'll make it. ALL PACKED? :)

1/4 pack...still got so many things

Wah dtft... Just realised that the kitchen wall tiles u using is the same as mine except that I used it as my common bathroom toilet wall tiles :) Also from SBH

Wah dtft... Just realised that the kitchen wall tiles u using is the same as mine except that I used it as my common bathroom toilet wall tiles :) Also from SBH

which one you refer to , the grey with many circles or the glossy one with lines?

which one you refer to , the grey with many circles or the glossy one with lines?

The glossy one with some straight and cross lines

The glossy one with some straight and cross lines

your eyes are good, the picture not so clear you also can see the design...

this afternoon went down to take a look. The bedrooms paquet floor been sand down and varnished. Painting still in progress. Hope to see most things to be up on monday.

How? Able to adapt to the smell of varnish? Not only got to xiam, but first few hrs also cannot step on it.

yup smell very strong, see a while left liao. Everything should be up by tuesday (i hope).

Good luck! :)

Try to air your unit as much as possible. Open those top windows (if have) or leave the windows slightly ajar (if got grilles. :)), and close the rm doors if the varnish is in that rm - limit the spreading of the smell.

Today went down again to check on progress, it was like a war zone. Electricians fixing the power sockets, lightings and fan, while the painters were painting the house, and the MBR shower screen was being fix by another group of people. My ID said he tried to finish by this thursday and i really hope for the best he can do it. Most of the carpentry will be installed this wed.

Edited by dtft

Have shifted in last saturday. look at the mountian of bxes. 40 plus of them in the living room.

a1-19.jpg