Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kevians

Hold My Hand To Walk Through Steps And Stones

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh the prefab toilet can hack one ah? I tot cannot hack so didn't hack mine. So stuck with the ugly tiles that HDB provided. :S

overlay the toilet and kitchen mah then the living room hack lor :P

overlay the toilet and kitchen mah then the living room hack lor :P

Wow, that's some major overhaul! :sport-smiley-004:

May I know your unit is a corner or a corridor unit?

Hubby say dun waste money lor so never do. Cos me also hacking floor so cost also a bit higher liao

Heheh.. well ur hb is right to sae dun waste money. hehe.. I tink next time mine will have to stop me from changing everything in our place! :P

Heheh.. well ur hb is right to sae dun waste money. hehe.. I tink next time mine will have to stop me from changing everything in our place! :P

haha. mine oso wor. i everything wanna change. even de shower head that comes free with de instant heater i oso dun wan. need buy new one 8|

Lights: Purchased done at extreme lighting, later go take picture for you all to see.. Where to get kitchen lightings by the way. cos me only buy lights for 2 bathroom,1 store and 2 bedroom and that it. The rest all downlights. Actuallykitchen want do downlight also then ID say not so good cos it will lower celing and make it look small.

Furniture: Halfway done only cos went many shop but nothing caught eyes so brought tv and electrical items first. Any one recommend any furniture shop? Morris seems good... Anywhere else?

So far renovation seems to be halt as waiting for carpentary to be up.. Hmm selected a lots of black and mirror for the house wonder will it be too dark???

Lights: Purchased done at extreme lighting, later go take picture for you all to see.. Where to get kitchen lightings by the way. cos me only buy lights for 2 bathroom,1 store and 2 bedroom and that it. The rest all downlights. Actuallykitchen want do downlight also then ID say not so good cos it will lower celing and make it look small.

Furniture: Halfway done only cos went many shop but nothing caught eyes so brought tv and electrical items first. Any one recommend any furniture shop? Morris seems good... Anywhere else?

So far renovation seems to be halt as waiting for carpentary to be up.. Hmm selected a lots of black and mirror for the house wonder will it be too dark???

i bought my lights from Choon Huat at Balestier.

and my WIW, toilets and passgae way lights - from Ikea.

i bought my lights from Choon Huat at Balestier.

and my WIW, toilets and passgae way lights - from Ikea.

i'll be getting my light from chelsea lighting at jurong. but i tink dey got pretty little pendant lights.

Anyone can help??? Me brought a black glass dinning table and now regret cos me want a full black instead...Heard can past a laminate over. Any recommendation?